10k. Well, this is awkward.

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
My post count is now living proof that I have no life besides what I do here. If it weren't for the occasional foray into web design, graphic arts, motorcycle riding, and cat care, you all might think I was obsessed and have too much free time on my hands.

Okay, I'm kidding myself. Of course you think I'm obsessed and have way too much free time on my hands.

whatchadoon

Does this mean you can make us all call you "Ma'am", and make us use this ----->>>> :hail: whenever replying to you???

:RpS_thumbsup:

(Just kidding, you know that, right? I really do enjoy your company here.)

Last edited:

Lcsmolcha

That is truly impressive.

If it were me I'd be hard pressed to post again; the 10,000 looks so cool as is.

M

Merida

10K - it's like a marathon of posts and you've won!! Congrats and I like your company here, too!

pfalcioni

Josh, I'm seriously considering it, thanks for offering!

I've been quiet because I've actually been busy (shocker, I know), we're heading to my brother's place for our family Christmas tomorrow morning at some ungodly hour, so I'm getting everything ready to go. I think I'm done. Which either means I'm done, or I'm forgetting what I need to do.

Tanya, haha, very funny! I'm afraid even if I get in less sloth-like condition, a real 10k isn't in my realm of possibilities. You runners really amaze me. I can hike more than 6.2 miles in a day (and be a zombie for a few days afterward), but running? Wow.

ellie

waiting for a street car
So congratulations aren't in order? :) You're one of the regular posters I look forward to seeing comments from when I check in. Happy family Christmas, Pam!

podcat

Nice posting, Pam! :RpS_thumbup:

I'll talk your ear off in person, but it seems that I don't post very much on forums. I think it's because I'm so long-winded and my brain tells me to just shut up. I re-read everything like 20 times, too, and edit my posts, and still end up with typing mistakes and sentences that don't make sense.

pfalcioni

That's so funny! I'm pretty much the polar opposite. I'm basically a hermit in real life, although I can certainly talk a blue streak when someone does make the mistake of inviting me to a social gathering.

But yeah, I read, re-read, edit, and still end up with things that make absolutely no sense to me when I read them later.

just make another account, pfalcioni2, and you can start at 1.
Maybe with my second account I could come up with a more clever name than my actual last name? Boy, wouldn't that be smart.

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
Maybe with my second account I could come up with a more clever name than my actual last name? Boy, wouldn't that be smart.
You're not going to use this new account to reply to pfalcioni with contradictory or sarastic comments, are you? Because that would get wierd.

Nia

Not_that_pfalcioni

This is just over 11 posts a day, it really doesn't take that long to post 11 posts. Well done, it's a cool discussion board and you definitely have some interesting things to say!