6/8 ak am emh

est71

Thanks for the details! Very helpful for our trip in August. Hope to get there by 6am for extra EMH but more likely to be closer to the 6:30 arrival.

awlukas

Just curious...how early would you suggest getting there on a EMH day if you're NOT planning on doing FoP at RD? We've got a FoP FP later in the day, and we were planning on RDing Na'vi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Just curious...how early would you suggest getting there on a EMH day if you're NOT planning on doing FoP at RD? We've got a FoP FP later in the day, and we were planning on RDing Na'vi.

Good question, and I don't know the answer. If I had to guess at a time, I'd say 30 minutes prior to park opening. The one and only time we did Navi right after rope dropping FoP, it was a very short wait. My hunch is that very few people RD Navi, so the crowd headed into Pandora at RD is 99.9% FoP.

nolarookie

One time we thought we were getting to the park an hour early, but the park hours changed and we got there basically when it opened. So the crowd at the turnstiles was completely gone. Our plan was to ride the Pandora River Journey ride, but we called an audible and went to EE.

We were able to ride Everest two or three times with no wait at all, and rode PW and Dinosaur with no wait.

We did a "lazy" rd with an 8am AK opening 2 weeks ago. We got off the bus at 8:01am and walked straight to Na'vi river. The posted wait was 5 minutes. We were on the ride at 8:14.