A few of my favorite pics from August 2015

TiggerGirl

I was going to ask if they were sisters or best friends :) that's awesome! how nice of you to give them this opportunity - they'll remember it for the rest of their lives. and you captured it all perfectly in these photos!

broncobill

I'll post some when I can remember at home. Here is a picture from when we first got home from our trip.
Here is a MM photo from Dino! It scared Mariyah (my daughter's friend) pretty good.Disney 2015 040.jpgDino.jpg

TiggerGirl

she got a trip to WDW and a convertible for her 16th birthday???

any chance you want to adopt a 40 something year old daughter?

broncobill

she got a trip to WDW and a convertible for her 16th birthday???

any chance you want to adopt a 40 something year old daughter?
Yeah, she's an only child so it's easier to do things like this. She does great in school, all her teachers love her. We were just at conferences and one of her teachers got teary eyed talking about her because she is having issues with headaches and can't participate in any sporting activities again. She loves sports and plays travel softball. The neurologist had an MRI done of her brain. He's a little concerned that there still could be something going on from her closed head wound this past spring.
Here is a link to the video I shot of Holly getting her car;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFRhEL22cdo

Attachments

Jenniebee

Great photos! They look like they are having so much fun!

Where did you get all of your Disney tops they are wearing - were they bought in the parks? I like the pink Minnie tank top.

broncobill

Love seeing other's photos too.
I'm not sure where they got the tops, but it was local. They went shopping a few times before our trip.