A value or moderate resort for three adult women?

lorenae

Hooray!

One friend (who doesn't live nearby) came over to visit and we decided that two rooms at a Value is the way to go. Of course, now I want to stay at the Doubletree..............:)

There are two others who now say they want to come, but not for four days, blah blah, so I'm going to make the reservation for just two of us, and let them make the decision in the next week or so.

We're looking at January 13-18ish, and that seems to be a good time.

All-star music is the cheapest, but I've never stayed there. I've most recently stayed at the Pop Century, and that was fine.

lorenae

And..............I wavered again. I'm sorry I'm driving you all crazy- I'm driving myself crazy.

My son is active duty military, but currently deployed and I have no idea when he'll be able to go to WDW with me after December. So he's not currently part of the plan, except I did look at Shades of Green when that was one of our thoughts post- deployment.

Anyway, I just found out that veterans can book SOG in September and January, paying more than the military, but still at a good price.

The good part? It's a much nicer resort, walking distance to the Poly for monorail access if we want it, and it would sleep 3! Two queens and a sofa bed. Not super for the one on the sofa bed, but still possible, and parking is $9/night. So our total, with taxes and fees, would be $175/night. Not great for one person, ok for two, but pretty darn good for three!

Now I'm not sure what we should do, so I'm leaving it up to the other ladies!

Anne

And..............I wavered again. I'm sorry I'm driving you all crazy- I'm driving myself crazy.

My son is active duty military, but currently deployed and I have no idea when he'll be able to go to WDW with me after December. So he's not currently part of the plan, except I did look at Shades of Green when that was one of our thoughts post- deployment.

Anyway, I just found out that veterans can book SOG in September and January, paying more than the military, but still at a good price.

The good part? It's a much nicer resort, walking distance to the Poly for monorail access if we want it, and it would sleep 3! Two queens and a sofa bed. Not super for the one on the sofa bed, but still possible, and parking is $9/night. So our total, with taxes and fees, would be $175/night. Not great for one person, ok for two, but pretty darn good for three!

Now I'm not sure what we should do, so I'm leaving it up to the other ladies!
I'd absolutely go with SOG for that price on an all adult trip. The "theme" is probably more tranquil than a value. It is amazingly convenient to Poly and TTC and the monorail.