A Very Merry Free Dining PTR / TR!

These pictures are making my day. Thanks so much for sharing them! Now I wish we had taken my daughter at a younger age. We waited until she was six. Looks like such a wonderful trip!

BSS

Sounds like an amazing first day! Your daughter is precious and these will be treasured memories.

My daughter was 3 on her first trip to WDW in 2005 and she just wanted to ride the carousel. She would meet characters if her brothers (5 and 7 at the time) were with her, but when she and I went to CRT alone she was not too sure about all those princesses even though she loved princesses at the time and Cinderella had even called her before we left home! I still love every one of those photos.

beachta1

What a great day. Love all the character photos!
Thanks! Memory Maker for the win. I'm a convert.

These pictures are making my day. Thanks so much for sharing them! Now I wish we had taken my daughter at a younger age. We waited until she was six. Looks like such a wonderful trip!
Thank you! We weren't expecting to go back so soon but I'm glad we did. We also have one more trip planned for December before she turns 3. Going to take advantage of her being mostly free and my companion pass on southwest while we can!

Sounds like an amazing first day! Your daughter is precious and these will be treasured memories.

My daughter was 3 on her first trip to WDW in 2005 and she just wanted to ride the carousel. She would meet characters if her brothers (5 and 7 at the time) were with her, but when she and I went to CRT alone she was not too sure about all those princesses even though she loved princesses at the time and Cinderella had even called her before we left home! I still love every one of those photos.

Yes, DD loved the carousel. She kept asking about going back to the horse-ys. We ended up on it again and then we had to be careful to walk in that are of fantasyland or we'd be back on the ride again!!

BSS

Yes, DD loved the carousel. She kept asking about going back to the horse-ys. We ended up on it again and then we had to be careful to walk in that are of fantasyland or we'd be back on the ride again!!
Oh, I can so relate! We were fortunate to have grandma along who was perfectly happy riding the carousel with DD as often as she wanted.