ADR Availability Thread

George

The ratio of people to cake is too big.
How long after your ADR time will the system cancel your ability to check in?

kristenb

IDK the official answer (wasn't trying to test the limits but that's what happened) but my guess is 15 minutes? I meant to check in to Kona when our boat from MK was leaving the GF for the Poly last week. I forgot (like I did most times re: LL booking without an alarm set), wrapped up in the gorgeous weather, views, some Poly nostalgia, having all four of us in the same place at the same time. By the time we docked at the Poly it was 17 minutes past our ADR and app said online check-in was unavailable, please see the CM. He was trying to be funny but came off rude, disbelieving that the app prohibited us from online check-in, but it wasn't a thing. Kona didn't fill up until we'd been seated for 10-15 minutes, so we hadn't held anyone up.

George

When I went to eat dinner at Topolino’s last month, the host told me I didn’t have to check in, so I didn’t. I told her I was going to eat at the bar. Some time after, I got a nastygram from the ADR system telling me I missed my check in window; the host told me later that she’d taken care of it, but they send out those notifications anyway. The thing is I don’t know how long after the ADR time the notice was. 15 minutes did seem accurate.

Anne

When I went to eat dinner at Topolino’s last month, the host told me I didn’t have to check in, so I didn’t. I told her I was going to eat at the bar. Some time after, I got a nastygram from the ADR system telling me I missed my check in window; the host told me later that she’d taken care of it, but they send out those notifications anyway. The thing is I don’t know how long after the ADR time the notice was. 15 minutes did seem accurate.
Did you enjoy your dinner at Topolino's? We dined there 2 weeks ago, but am curious what you thought or if there was a stand out on the menu you tried. We will likely go back again in the fall.

George

Did you enjoy your dinner at Topolino's? We dined there 2 weeks ago, but am curious what you thought or if there was a stand out on the menu you tried. We will likely go back again in the fall.
I ended up at the bar and had a drink (great Negroni) and a couple appetizers. Everything was wonderful, though the bar scene isn’t as lively as California Grill’s. We have a reservation for a real dinner there next month, so I’m eager to have the full experience.

JulieC

Successfully made MK Skipper Canteen reservations for 2 on 6/1/2022 right at 6am this morning (today not available on the calendar last night). There are still a few time slots available now at 6:41, as in, 2 for dinner, 3 for lunch.