Airfare from DC

tjs198

Always looking forward to county fair day
Whew, so glad I booked Delta at $150/RT from Reagan National to MCO a month ago, when southwest fares came out, they where $240/RT and now Delta is up to $225.

Anyone see anything better from DC?

bdlily

will return when the custom user titles improve
Wow- $150 RT? That seems like a great fare! I actually did a Kayak search for DC to MCO just a bit ago and the fares I saw were well over $200. I think you should be patting yourself on the back.

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
Nothing good on Southwest from BWI? Or Airtran? Or maybe that's not convenient for you. We always fly out of BWI when we do fly (not that often), I've gotten as low as $59 (one way) once on a Ding fare. I think we ended up paying $59 one way, $79 the other. That's the best price I ever had - the other time we flew I think it around $1000 for the 4 of us.

tjs198

Always looking forward to county fair day
Nothing good on Southwest from BWI? Or Airtran? Or maybe that's not convenient for you. We always fly out of BWI when we do fly (not that often), I've gotten as low as $59 (one way) once on a Ding fare. I think we ended up paying $59 one way, $79 the other. That's the best price I ever had - the other time we flew I think it around $1000 for the 4 of us.
BWI is fine for us - we live in Frederick so BWI, Reagan, & Dulles are all within 1 hour of us. Nothing better than the $150R/T delta - SW was $109 each way. I signed up for the Delta Amex to get no baggage fees. I really wanted to try JetBlue from Dulles, but they still don't have schedules out and only have limited service from Dulles. I hear they are one of the best though.

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
Just curious.....if you already are booked.....why are you still looking?? I've learned that unless it is with SWA where I can change around without charge and get credit to use later that looking at other fares just upsets me if I find better.

That said....we got $128 (+taxes and fees) on United out of Dulles for our May trip. I prefer JetBlue but their prices were just so high and I didn't want to miss this deal. Of course.....now we get to pay for those bags!!!