All Ears does Riviera Resort scavenger hunt

RetroCOTfan

It's like watching ESPN and seeing a commercial for the next episode of ABC's Dancing with the Stars featuring contestant Sebastian Stan from Marvel's Avengers and a musical performance by Disney Channel stars The Cheetah Girls.
In making a joke, you somehow (presumably unintentionally) just created my 20-yr-old daughter's dream show. Well done!

Last edited:

Denise25

I don't even know what RVA stands for, so I may be the ignorant one. I would have guessed you were on your way to Richmond, Virginia or something.

Lol, I live in RVA (and it does stand for Richmond, VA in our region), and I got excited thinking there was a Disney related scavenger hunt when I saw the title. Darn!!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if they have ever publicly acknowledged it or if you asked what they would say or what. But I say they don't admit it because in the article from the newspaper, which you would think would gather that information, doesn't press for it all. It's a fluff piece but still.

"Sold to some friends." Okay........who.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
I don't know if they have ever publicly acknowledged it or if you asked what they would say or what. But I say they don't admit it because in the article from the newspaper, which you would think would gather that information, doesn't press for it all. It's a fluff piece but still.

"Sold to some friends." Okay........who.
No such things as strangers, just friends you have haven't sold to yet.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed. Maybe as I mentioned, I don't know why there was no mention or not auction, even with pre-approved buyers. I can virtually guarantee you she got 10% of what it's worth, at best.

i<3riviera

you all lost me back at newspaper conventions and bedsheets

but I have learned my lesson: I will make sure to spell out Riviera next time; I usually keep to more Disney Vacation Club focused corners of the internet so I'm sure I have a bit of "cool kids" / "in-the-know" abbreviation syndrome

Micah008

Staff member
you all lost me back at newspaper conventions and bedsheets

but I have learned my lesson: I will make sure to spell out Riviera next time; I usually keep to more Disney Vacation Club focused corners of the internet so I'm sure I have a bit of "cool kids" / "in-the-know" abbreviation syndrome
Even on other DVC sites I see ... DRR = RVA = RIV

... so I haven't seen a consistent one used anyway.

I can tell you Disney uses RVA internally on their own booking site, if that counts for anything. :)

1620333265805.png