All star sports question

Damaged1

We are driving to Orlando and staying at All Star Sports in January 2020. We booked a standard room and want to have the closest walk to Transportation. I know that preferred room are closer, but what do you guys recommended. Room section/number is a bonus. We will be taking Disney buses for most of our park days. Guessing that buses are the most convenient.

Our early check in choices are:
Highest Floor
Landscape view (not sure what that means)
Center Court
Hoops Hotel
Homerun Hotel

Thanks!

broncobill

It looks like the shortest walking distance to the buses would be the Home Run Hotel building 9. Rooms 9154 and 9155 would put you on the ground floor closets to the exit on the outside of the resort, next to the road and a short walk to the buses. And of course 9254-9255 would be the second floor and 9354-9355 would be third floor and 9454-9455 would be the fourth floor. If you google map the resort, this building is the one next to the Football building, which is next to the food court, gift shop, check in building. I hope this helps you.

beachta1

We stayed in Hoops (not sure if it was building two or three) but it was a short walk! There are lots of "shortcuts" to walk through the buildings instead of around them to help cut back on walking time.

Micah008

When we stayed there back in '12 we tried to request a room that was close to transportation, and ended up getting one in a completely different area than we tried for (ended up at the far end of building 3 in Hoops) .... but we then quickly realized that the resort is small enough that it really didn't matter, the walk wasn't bad at all. So, absolutely request what you want, but don't be too worried about it either way.

And, I would guess ours was "Landscape view" since we only have a view of trees and not other buildings or walkways... made it quieter for sure.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
We stayed in Hoops (not sure if it was building two or three) but it was a short walk! There are lots of "shortcuts" to walk through the buildings instead of around them to help cut back on walking time.
Same. We were in 2, facing 3. It was fine.