Almost finished my ultimate ADVP list,need your help...

whatchadoon

======================

I would really want to be able to use EMH even if I visit an off-site park that day.

I know Universal and sea world usually close at about 6-7 max during the low season
so I will have time to get back to MK or EPCOT for some EMH the same evening.

This is where hopper ticket or annual pass comes very handy.
If this is what you want to do, just be aware that then you CANNOT move to Universal hotels for your non-WDW days. You need to have a valid ticket (your AP), PLUS be on WDW property (your room key) to use EMH... the AP alone will not do it...

As a practical aside, after a full day at any park, even a day that ends "early", I'm not sure if you will have the energy to hop back to WDW, especially since you are going for so many days... you might have to treat it more as a marathon, less like a sprint... that might be a nice time to chill at the resort, go to the pool, even go to DTD for a while - none of which will require the AP...

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
Okay....I guess you are not understanding the discounts or how to change rooms etc at all.....maybe you should post a thread on the Resort forum about your resort choices and how this all works. You aren't going to get charged a fee for changing the rooms as long as you are more then 45 days out. September discounts will be out well before you hit that mark. Plus....as I mentioned....if you stay at AoA...you are guaranteed that you are going to miss out on discounts for your entire trip. The Club Level room discounts are rare....so figure on paying full price for that portion.....the dates that you are looking at moving to POR are typically blocked out....so no discount there and AoA Little Mermaid rooms are 99% sure that they will NOT have any discount at all....period. My point is to start off in a resort where you at least have a fighting chance to get a discount....even if it isn't free dining....it will be good enough that it will probably be cheaper to stay in a Moderate then at AoA. If you really want AoA....then move there during the dates that are typically blocked out.

Anyway.....that is for you to discuss with your TA or for you to get more information about in the correct forum which is the Resort Forum.

WyoDisney

===========================================

Wow,

Your plan not only makes sense,it also sounds practical assuming I will get the free dininig plan.

However if this will not be the case or the dates will not fit exactlly (Sorry,I'm really not flexible
on the matter of changing my vacation dates) I could end up with nothing
because there won't be any little mermaid rooms left next summer when free dining plan will be announced
and also I will get a charge penalty from Disney to having changed my resort from moderate to value.

This is my only concern!!!

If there won't be free dining plan I will not be able to afford staying 10 days at POR and then UNIVERSAL resort.

Also my daughters are stucked on AOA maybe even more than POR.

It won't be easy convincing them...I sure will need a good argument(like a lot more money for souvenirs:RpS_wink:)
Wow, I begin to feel that OP doesn't want help, but just to argue the what ifs... This is pointless for a vacation that's 14 months away.

There is a lot of patience here, but every thought is only met with a but, but, but, but, but what iiiiiiiifffffff.........

Blyday or Brenda is a travel agent and just ran numbers for you. I recommend you consider giving her your business. I'm sure she will be committed to helping you have the most Magical Vacation possible for you and your daughters.

Just give her a break and realize that she loves Disney as much as you do and trust she has your best interests at heart.

Sorry Brenda if this is out of line. I ran out of patience. My bad.

ZEEV

If this is what you want to do, just be aware that then you CANNOT move to Universal hotels for your non-WDW days. You need to have a valid ticket (your AP), PLUS be on WDW property (your room key) to use EMH... the AP alone will not do it...

As a practical aside, after a full day at any park, even a day that ends "early", I'm not sure if you will have the energy to hop back to WDW, especially since you are going for so many days... you might have to treat it more as a marathon, less like a sprint... that might be a nice time to chill at the resort, go to the pool, even go to DTD for a while - none of which will require the AP...
====================

You sure reached one of my biggest Dilemmas.

On the one hand I really like the idea of splitiing disney resort
with one Universal resort in the middle and I don't mind spending time
at parks even as late as midnight especially if the parks gets more
empty and we can go easyly to many rides.

On the other hand it will be a shame to miss front line passes at Universal.

However,if I book a Universal resort for only 5 nights
I still have a lot of nights to use EMH and we should not forget
AK and BLIZZARD are also closing early so here are another
great days to make use of EMH.

It sure is exhausting spending a day at MK or EPCOT from 9 to midnight.

However staying on-site allows me a break in the middle of the day
if I fill too tiered(wich I probably will not!!!:RpS_razz:).

And finally I was thinking I might start days with EMH at a later hour like 11-12 in the morning and so
it won't be that hard staying late at the park.

ZEEV

Okay....I guess you are not understanding the discounts or how to change rooms etc at all.....maybe you should post a thread on the Resort forum about your resort choices and how this all works. You aren't going to get charged a fee for changing the rooms as long as you are more then 45 days out. September discounts will be out well before you hit that mark. Plus....as I mentioned....if you stay at AoA...you are guaranteed that you are going to miss out on discounts for your entire trip. The Club Level room discounts are rare....so figure on paying full price for that portion.....the dates that you are looking at moving to POR are typically blocked out....so no discount there and AoA Little Mermaid rooms are 99% sure that they will NOT have any discount at all....period. My point is to start off in a resort where you at least have a fighting chance to get a discount....even if it isn't free dining....it will be good enough that it will probably be cheaper to stay in a Moderate then at AoA. If you really want AoA....then move there during the dates that are typically blocked out.

Anyway.....that is for you to discuss with your TA or for you to get more information about in the correct forum which is the Resort Forum.
================

Tough one:RpS_sad:

I understand I can make changes to my reservations
until the middle of august which is late enough
to know all discounts.

The big problem is if there won't be a good deal I will miss
AOA rooms cause from what I understand the little mermaid rooms
are taken quickly.

Also I don't like the idea of moving from a moderate resort
to a value one...excitment should always be increasing
during the trip...

I admit I don't see a solution here but maybe a TA indeed can help me.

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
Seems to me it would make the most sense, be most cost effective and least stressful to:

Stay off site with a car for first part of trip- Busch, SW, whatever else- you need a car for those locations. (I didn't really see if you had included that cost in your estimates)
Rent a nice townhouse or condo w/pool for less than $100 a night

Then go to Disney for your 10 days there- wherever. Drop car at car care center or Swolphin.

From Disney take Mears shuttle or car service to Universal- stay onsite.
I think 3 nights with 4 days in park is more than enough time there.

From Univ- take a car service or cab to MCO.

But like WyoDisney- I am not sure you are really open to anything we might suggest.

This is apparently your 2nd trip to Disney?
Those of us making suggestions here have dozens of trips under our belts and many of us actually do this sort of Disney planning for a living. But what do we know.

ZEEV

You may want to rethink this.
EMH parks are usually NOT recommended- they will always be the most crowded park.

And not sure if anyone mentioned this above but if you are using AP for a room discount- then you will not be able to also get Free Dining.
Free Dining is a pkg and tickets must be included with your pkg to get the Free Dining (AP does not count).
=========================
I only have so little experiance with EMH from staying on-site at disneyland PARIS.

They didn't have EMH in the evening but opened the park at 8 am for resort guests.

It's true that when the park opened for everyone it was very crowded
but at 8 in the morning it was practically empty!!!

that's why I prefer to visit other parks on EMH days and leave the crowded park for late evening hours
when everybody leaves and only resort guests remain.

I assume at these hours I won't have problems with crowds...

As for the anuual pass correct me if I'm wrong but seems to me a better idea
to give up the AP discount and order a package just
for that specific resort and recieve the free dining.

I will probably need the free dining only for the part I stay at POR
and there I can order a package for 10 days and purchase 1 day park ticket(minimum possible).

The big question is if I could visit parks using AP on my package days
and still enjoy free dining too(I admit this gets more and more complicated...:RpS_scared:

Last edited:

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
The big question is if I could visit parks using AP on my package days
and still enjoy free dining too(I admit this gets more and more complicated...:RpS_scared:
I have no idea what you are asking.
And I am pretty sure Free Dining pkgs require a minimum 2 day ticket now.

ZEEV

I have no idea what you are asking.
And I am pretty sure Free Dining pkgs require a minimum 2 day ticket now.
=====================

I will be happy to explain.

let's say I book a 10 day package with free dining and only 2 day tickets.

suppose I want to enjoy a free table service dinner on the fourth day at MK after
I already used my 2 day tickets.

Can I get in the park using my AP and enjoy my free dinner???

If it's possible maybe it's also worth it...

And again thank you very much for your patiance answering my questions...

This trip is a major event for us so I admit I feel a need
to inquire about every small detail:RpS_blushing:

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
=====================

suppose I want to enjoy a free table service dinner on the fourth day at MK after

If you're going to book using the free dining promotion then you'll want that to be the first part of your actual Disney stay since you'll have tickets attached to that package. You can upgrade the tickets that you purchase with this package to the APs at one of the parks. You wouldn't buy the APs ahead of time.

whatchadoon

====================
It sure is exhausting spending a day at MK or EPCOT from 9 to midnight.

However staying on-site allows me a break in the middle of the day
if I fill too tiered(wich I probably will not!!!:RpS_razz:).

And finally I was thinking I might start days with EMH at a later hour like 11-12 in the morning and so
it won't be that hard staying late at the park.
- Yes, 9-midnight for so many days will be tiring... which is why I would suggest no WDW parks after other parks.

- Even if you have the energy to run the 22 days at a sprint (9-12, no naps), I don't know if your kids will be able to, especially the one who will be 12. It does get tiring. Then people get grouchy, and it's not pleasant.

- As to getting to the parks at 11-12... :RpS_scared:

9-11 am is the GOLDEN time, when you can get through so much. You are considering missing all of that, and getting to the park RIGHT when it gets crazy. If you take away NOTHING else from all we have said, please re-consider this one. Get there before rope drop, rest mid-day if needed.

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
=====================

ZEEV-

The Dining Plan is not attached to your ticket. It is based on # of nights of stay.
If you stay 10 nights at a Disney resort and have Dining Pkg- whether Free or not- then you have 10 nights worth of Dining Credits to use within that time.
It does not mater what type of ticket you use to enter the park.

As Trudy has pointed out- you would want to wait to purchase AP- use your 2 day ticket that comes with your pkg and upgrade to AP once there. Or do a 10 day ticket w/pkg then upgrade- you would have to do the math to see which is more cost effective.
Although I am still not sure why you would need an AP. Honestly I can not see the need to go to a Disney park after you have spent the day at Busch Gardens or Sea World- or Universal for that matter.
And I will repeat- the parks with EMH whether that is in AM or PM will always be the most crowded. We avoid them like the plague!

Another thing no one has mentioned is the weather. I don't what sort of heat/humidity you are used to in Israel- but Orlando in Sept is usually unbearably hot and humid. Mid day breaks are a must.

You have so many questions about so many things- you have at your access some of the most knowledgeable experienced Disney lovers.
Maybe make a list of questions- then sort by category- tickets, resorts, dining, transportation, etc then tackle each category one at a time. Read thru the forums/stickies here- do some homework- then come back and ask specific questions in each separate category.

Another good resource is http://allears.net/index.html

This thread is all over the place now so I can't see it being useful for too much longer!

whatchadoon

I get it, really I do. It's likely to be a once-in-a-lifetime thing, that you and your kids will remember forever. That makes it feel much more necessary for you to get it "right" than if you were at WDW all the time. You get one shot at this, and it is all on you to do it right for you and your kids.

And I get that at this point you don't need specific answers to specific questions as such, but more "macro-level" help - a sounding board, as it were - how to wrestle the whole 22 days into the "perfect" trip. All the parts are pieces of the whole, and it is difficult to separate them in your head at this point.

This far out, your plans will of necessity still be fluid. From experience, you will probably go through a dozen different variations, each a bit different than the last, each with its pros and cons. It is challenging for us to help at that level, though. There are a million different possibilities as to how it can all come together, and only you can decide what sits right with you.

My suggestion would be to get the kids involved (especially the one who will be 16). Figure out what your priorities are. Write a list of questions. For example (these are just a few - there are MANY others):

- Are you okay with driving?

- Do you want to even consider staying in a condo? (For that you need a car - otherwise Mears/taxi/resort transport can handle it.) Or is the theme park bubble (be it Disney only or WDW/Universal) of greater importance?

- Do you want to eat all your meals at theme parks/restaurants? (So you know if you need a place with kitchen facilities.)

There are no right or wrong answers to these questions. You are just determining what is important to you. Once you and the kids have the answers to those kind of questions, certain things just fall away, and certain options are logically left. Then you have a sort of shape that you (and we) can better work with.

mousehelper

will grab your arm
Zeev, you have some mistaken ideas about how things work at Disney. Hotel transfers, ticketing, late arrival, EMH, Disney Dining Plan -- you've written some incorrect statements about all of them. You have flawed data, and are trying to build something with this flawed data. And you know what they say-- Garbage in... garbage out. You can't throw chicken into the blender and hope to come up with a margarita.

You need to stop yourself. If you find yourself building on something you think is true-- stop yourself. Ask yourself. Do i KNOW this is correct? Have I read it on a reputable Disney site? Allears. Mousesavers. Easywdw. Only when the answer is a resounding YES should you incorporate that data into your developing plan.

So, I strongly suggest you stop trying to build this trip. Instead, focus on SLOWLY learning about the way things REALLY are. One item at a time. Read. Read. Read. Ask clarifying questions in the correct forum. You need a foundation of knowledge. Then, you can build something based on your new found, CORRECT data.

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
You've been given some excellent advice. Namely, sit down and figure out the basics. I usually don't recommend books, but I think you might be helped with a copy of either the Unofficial Guide http://www.amazon.com/Unofficial-Guide-Walt-Disney-World/dp/1628090006/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377733544&sr=8-1&keywords=unofficial+guide+to+walt+disney+world+2014 or Passporter http://www.amazon.com/PassPorters-Walt-Disney-World-2013/dp/1587711109/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377733578&sr=8-1&keywords=passporter+disney

These will give you concise, CORRECT information to help with your basic trip planning. You can then hammer out the details on the sites that Mousehelper mentioned.

Until you get a good handle on the basics, what we're doing here is really not helping you much at all because you're asking so many questions and making so many assumptions with each response - it's too complex.

It's really good that you have a lot of time to plan this trip, and we're all happy to help you make good decisions, but not all at once! Start by asking your resort questions in the resort forum. We'll all be happy to help you decide the pro's and con's of on-site vs. off-site, condo vs. hotel, etc. etc.

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
Zeev,

I can tell that you have read some information out there (much of which isn't accurate....including the Little Mermaid Rooms disappearing so quickly) but right now....honestly....none of that has anything to do with your question....about how to find a good TA.

So....I'm going to take this conversation back to where it belongs. You have 14 months to sort out the rest and learn how to make an itinerary that will give your family the optimal Disney World experience, etc.

Finding a good TA who will help you out has nothing to do with numbers. So....your plans to call Disney to get numbers and then contact several TAs to get their numbers is going to give you absolutely nothing. And....as a TA....I have to be honest with you....if I knew that someone was sending out several quote requests to several different TAs as a "test".....I wouldn't waste my time responding. There are a few TAs on this site who are going to feel the same way. We are all being very honest with you here when we tell you that you are going to get the exact same prices from every TA you contact....and whenever a TA puts in the time to send out quotes, they are hoping you will book with them so that they can actually make some money. When you play TAs like that....it isn't fair nor is it very polite.

So....instead of doing the quote thing.....I recommend that you "interview" TAs. What I mean by this is that you should actually put together a questionnaire that you send out to a few different TAs. Start with maybe 3-5 different TAs (and realized that not all TAs in each company are equal....so interviewing multiple TAs within a company is fine also.) Let them know you are shopping around for a TA to help you with your trip. Give them your basic information (that you are coming from Israel, that this is a second trip for your family, it will be you and your 2 daughters, you will have 22 days, you are interested in staying at AoA, POR Royal Rooms and Contemporary Club Level over the course of your trip and ask their advice on how to best do this to optimize your stay as well as possible discounts. Ask them questions like how long they have been doing this for, if they have worked with foreign clients in the past, what are their feelings about pushing clients to upgrade when upgrades aren't needed, what specific services do they offer (such as itinerary planning, making dining reservations, etc), do they ever charge any change fees or additional fees that Disney does not charge and if so, what are they, and other questions that will help you see if this person fits your specific needs. This questionairre is honest about what you are doing and will go a long way in setting up a good foundation for the relationship with your TA. After all.....how can you expect someone to be honest with you when you aren't being honest with them to start off with. I would keep your questions simple, concise, open ended (as in they can't just answer "yes" or "no"), and no more then 20.

By doing this.....you are going to be able to find a TA who really does meet your needs and who you feel you can get along with. Once you've decided on a TA who you feel gave you the best answers.....then you can move on to the other steps. Remember.....planning a Disney trip is like eating an elephant.....you really do want to do it one bite at a time....if you try to consume the whole thing at once....you'll fail every time!!

WyoDisney

Zeev,

I can tell that you have read some information out there (much of which isn't accurate....including the Little Mermaid Rooms disappearing so quickly) but right now....honestly....none of that has anything to do with your question....about how to find a good TA.

So....I'm going to take this conversation back to where it belongs. You have 14 months to sort out the rest and learn how to make an itinerary that will give your family the optimal Disney World experience, etc.

Finding a good TA who will help you out has nothing to do with numbers. So....your plans to call Disney to get numbers and then contact several TAs to get their numbers is going to give you absolutely nothing. And....as a TA....I have to be honest with you....if I knew that someone was sending out several quote requests to several different TAs as a "test".....I wouldn't waste my time responding. There are a few TAs on this site who are going to feel the same way. We are all being very honest with you here when we tell you that you are going to get the exact same prices from every TA you contact....and whenever a TA puts in the time to send out quotes, they are hoping you will book with them so that they can actually make some money. When you play TAs like that....it isn't fair nor is it very polite.

So....instead of doing the quote thing.....I recommend that you "interview" TAs. What I mean by this is that you should actually put together a questionnaire that you send out to a few different TAs. Start with maybe 3-5 different TAs (and realized that not all TAs in each company are equal....so interviewing multiple TAs within a company is fine also.) Let them know you are shopping around for a TA to help you with your trip. Give them your basic information (that you are coming from Israel, that this is a second trip for your family, it will be you and your 2 daughters, you will have 22 days, you are interested in staying at AoA, POR Royal Rooms and Contemporary Club Level over the course of your trip and ask their advice on how to best do this to optimize your stay as well as possible discounts. Ask them questions like how long they have been doing this for, if they have worked with foreign clients in the past, what are their feelings about pushing clients to upgrade when upgrades aren't needed, what specific services do they offer (such as itinerary planning, making dining reservations, etc), do they ever charge any change fees or additional fees that Disney does not charge and if so, what are they, and other questions that will help you see if this person fits your specific needs. This questionairre is honest about what you are doing and will go a long way in setting up a good foundation for the relationship with your TA. After all.....how can you expect someone to be honest with you when you aren't being honest with them to start off with. I would keep your questions simple, concise, open ended (as in they can't just answer "yes" or "no"), and no more then 20.

By doing this.....you are going to be able to find a TA who really does meet your needs and who you feel you can get along with. Once you've decided on a TA who you feel gave you the best answers.....then you can move on to the other steps. Remember.....planning a Disney trip is like eating an elephant.....you really do want to do it one bite at a time....if you try to consume the whole thing at once....you'll fail every time!!
Brilliant.

ZEEV

If you're going to book using the free dining promotion then you'll want that to be the first part of your actual Disney stay since you'll have tickets attached to that package. You can upgrade the tickets that you purchase with this package to the APs at one of the parks. You wouldn't buy the APs ahead of time.
=============================

The only problem is I do want to use AP to get a discount on my expensive Contemporary concierge reservation.

If I only buy AP at the parks I will not be able to get the discount when I book my room.

However, If I can use my AP even during the time I have a package
after I used the single day tickets then there isn't any problem,is there???

ZEEV

- Yes, 9-midnight for so many days will be tiring... which is why I would suggest no WDW parks after other parks.

- Even if you have the energy to run the 22 days at a sprint (9-12, no naps), I don't know if your kids will be able to, especially the one who will be 12. It does get tiring. Then people get grouchy, and it's not pleasant.

- As to getting to the parks at 11-12... :RpS_scared:

9-11 am is the GOLDEN time, when you can get through so much. You are considering missing all of that, and getting to the park RIGHT when it gets crazy. If you take away NOTHING else from all we have said, please re-consider this one. Get there before rope drop, rest mid-day if needed.
=======================

I remind you my daughters are ages 12 and 16.

They are full of energy...alot more than their dad:RpS_razz:

Just last month we traveled to Garadaland Italy and been there from 10 am to almost 11 pm.

I was exchausted but they could just go on and on...

So the long days really don't bother me but this is the great advantage
of staying on-site that we can always decide even at the last moment
we will start our morning a little bit later if we so much need 1-2 more hours to sleep.

And yes, I am aware the parks get crowded at noon but...remeber this is october and I do have 22 days...

If we start the day at a later hour we can start with somthing relaxing like tom sawyer island and leave the big attractions to the afternoon/get fastpass.

Only thing I have to take in consideration is not going to a big park like IOA right after I've spent EMH at MK the night before.

If I get late to Harry potter I know I will have to prepare myself to very very long lines!!!

And just to correct you,fact I insist on all the small details doesn't mean I don't take all your great advices into consideration.

As I mentioned before my theme parks vacations with my daughters(2 disney fanatics just like me) always seem strange and very differnet from most
family vacations and of course our needs are also quite different.

That doen't mean we don't know how to enjoy ourself in great ways...

It just means we have a different way of looking at things...that's all.:RpS_smile:

And to me the big differnce between a good TA and a great TA is that
a great one will go with his clients throug all their demands,cleverly
help them understant when it's better for them to change their plans
and in the end the client will think it's them who did everything to make a vacation
out of this world.

TA who think they know everything and insist their client wil
obey every advice they give can work with a lot of clients
who does'nt know anything but no way they could work
with a client like me who insist understanding everything
and is not willing to accept any advice for granted.:RpS_wink:

ZEEV

I get it, really I do. It's likely to be a once-in-a-lifetime thing, that you and your kids will remember forever. That makes it feel much more necessary for you to get it "right" than if you were at WDW all the time. You get one shot at this, and it is all on you to do it right for you and your kids.

And I get that at this point you don't need specific answers to specific questions as such, but more "macro-level" help - a sounding board, as it were - how to wrestle the whole 22 days into the "perfect" trip. All the parts are pieces of the whole, and it is difficult to separate them in your head at this point.

This far out, your plans will of necessity still be fluid. From experience, you will probably go through a dozen different variations, each a bit different than the last, each with its pros and cons. It is challenging for us to help at that level, though. There are a million different possibilities as to how it can all come together, and only you can decide what sits right with you.

My suggestion would be to get the kids involved (especially the one who will be 16). Figure out what your priorities are. Write a list of questions. For example (these are just a few - there are MANY others):

- Are you okay with driving?

- Do you want to even consider staying in a condo? (For that you need a car - otherwise Mears/taxi/resort transport can handle it.) Or is the theme park bubble (be it Disney only or WDW/Universal) of greater importance?

- Do you want to eat all your meals at theme parks/restaurants? (So you know if you need a place with kitchen facilities.)

There are no right or wrong answers to these questions. You are just determining what is important to you. Once you and the kids have the answers to those kind of questions, certain things just fall away, and certain options are logically left. Then you have a sort of shape that you (and we) can better work with.
=====================================

First I have to complement you and say I like reading your responses and the fact you seem
to be able to get into my head(not such an easy thing to do:RpS_wink:).

Contrary to what some responses here indicated I'm researching the internet for this trip for over a year now
and I think I know the major big and good websites like allears and dis and others...

It's strange this is supposed to be a gift vacation to my younger daughter for her 12 birthday
and between the 3 of us she is the least involved and counts on many decisions I discuss
with her older sister.

My older daugher is like her father and likes to know every little details.

We both joined many disney groups on facebook and groups of a lot
of ADVP and it's so much fun opening facebbok and read so many great messages
about wdw.

Up until this discussion I was sure I know more or less how my vacation is goning to look.

right now I'm not even sure about resorts I'm going to book.

I'm only sure of dates of travel,of the 5 contemporary nights at the end of the vacation
and I'm sure I will spend a lot more days at Disney property then off-site.

But there still remain a lot of small details to close and doing math for budgettig every option
is not simple.

However, I do intend contact TA starting next week.

Maybe from their answers the picture will get more clear.

Regarding the questions you asked-

1. I have no problem driving specially not in Orlando.

did that for 2 weeks when we stayed at road 192 kissimee.

I did got lost a few times and found myself in fort wilderness at midnight instead of the highway
but every mistake was corrected soon enough and now days we have GPS so it's even easier.

One thing I will not do is drive to busch gardens in my rented car.

It's a long drive and I don't see the need If SW offers free shuttle.

2. The condo option is just not for me.

You have to remember my family is a one parent family(I'm divorced)
and condo means I will have to do some shopping and prepare food.

We come to this vacation for fun and want to enjoy pampering ourselfs with
all the Disney resort services.

Only thougt I am considering and talked about it with my daughters is going to Universal resort
for a few nights.

Right now I don't see how this can save me a lot of money but if so
it could be I will decide to go with this plan.