Annual Pass cancellation deadline 8/11 (Tues)

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
DW's AP had an 8/4/20 expiration date. I called months ago, requested a refund, not an extension. It looks like they extended it. :oops:

MDE shows the expiration date as 12/29/20. :confused::mad:

Should I call the AP hotline or is this something that'll be worked out if I give it some time? I'm not in any rush to get the refund, but I don't want to let this sit if something needs to be fixed on WDW's end.

What's odd is DD's AP also expired on 8/4 and it's no longer showing in her MDE, and when I called WDW I requested a refund on both AP's.

Micah008

Staff member
They extended everyone, months ago. Ours showed the new dates too.

When requesting the refund they said it wouldn't be processed until September. I think they are probably working through processing them all, and haven't gotten to both of yours yet.

But... if you get the money back for one and not the other then its probably time to call. I would give them another week or two.

Micah008

Staff member
I just looked at our MDE and all 4 of our passes are no longer listed, so they are processing our cancellation too... but did do all 4. I didn't look in the last few days, but I know they were still in MDE a week or two ago.

Even without tickets they did not cancel the park days we have reserved for January... I thought those might vanish at the same time since the system required having tickets to get them in the first place.

I checked the credit card too, and the refund is not there yet. Ours was quite a bit of money I expect back since we had just activated the APs in mid-January, so we should get about 10 months worth back.

Mrs. Potts

I just checked my account. My AP was also due to expire on 8/4, but still shows the 12/29 expiration date. My husband’s isn’t showing anymore on the app, but no refund is on our card yet.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
I just checked my account. My AP was also due to expire on 8/4, but still shows the 12/29 expiration date. My husband’s isn’t showing anymore on the app, but no refund is on our card yet.
If you activated your AP's at the Epcot International Gateway, that'd be quite the coincidence. :RpS_laugh:

Derjay

My daughter received her refund check from Disney yesterday, and that was paid for with gift cards. I haven't received my refund yet.

Mrs. Potts

If you activated your AP's at the Epcot International Gateway, that'd be quite the coincidence. :RpS_laugh:
Almost! Inside Epcot Guest Relations!

We received a refund for my husband’s pass last Saturday. Mine is still showing as active so I called in. It took 2 hours of being on hold, but supposedly mine has a ‘glitch’ so the CM had someone manually push it through. It hasn’t changed anything, my pass still says it’s active and I haven’t gotten a refund. I’m a TA so I’m pretty familiar with Disney’s ridiculous hold times and glitches but I’m so frustrated by this experience.