Anyone checked out the new My Disney Experience online? No more regular FP?

hkfisher

I'm unable to connect it with my room/ticket reservation. :RpS_mad: I thought that it was a firefox issue but I was able to pull up the dining stuff.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I'm unable to connect it with my room/ticket reservation. :RpS_mad: I thought that it was a firefox issue but I was able to pull up the dining stuff.
Are you using the correct telephone number? Sometimes if an agent made the reservation, they use their number on the reservation. Also try the number without dashes.

Just grasping at straws here.

DisneySmiles

I guess I am confused. Is there anything I should be doing if we leave in 20 days? It is not super clear to me. If we log on to the new site, what does that do for us? We can't do FP+ yet, right?

Flygirl

Supposedly, the last resort to go "RDIF" will be Pop Century on the 25th (of January). I can't really see them rolling it out full-time before then (?) Speculation only; please take nothing I say as fact. It's just a compilation of web info I've come up with.

cajuned79

Ok so I went check out the disney experience website by clicking at the top. It won't pull up any of my reservations. How do I get back to the old website?

Edit: Ok it's finally taking my dining reservations. but it won't add my hotel/ticket reservations

Last edited:

albertoon

It won't add my hotel reservation either. Has ANYONE had success adding a hotel reservation?
I have not. I called about it on Saturday and was instructed to just try back later as they are having trouble with that portion of the new website. I was able to add some of my ADRs, but not all of them, which I also found odd. The CM assured me that all reservations still exist, and the trouble is only with the website itself. I'm hopeful they will work out the bugs sometime this week.

F

fizboBunny

I added my reservations this morning. They are rented DVC points so I don't know if that makes a difference.

cajuned79

Well I got all my ADRs on now, but still no resort reservations. I'd just like to switch back to the old one now. I wonder if they'll have it fixed for online check in. I think I can do that in the next couple of days.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I got my hotel reservation added, no problem. You must make sure you have the correct phone number from the reservation. You may have to enter it without dashes. Or with. I can't remember which.

ajj221

I added my hotel today. I wrote the confirmation number down (the long one with all numbers) and entered it in the new website. I was also able to add one of the dining reservations that I made in my mother's name. She is listed on my reservation. It shows with a note that only she can cancel it.

smellyia

I'm thinking I'm missing something. I went to WDW website and it's the same old one. Is this only for those who've been selected to trial the new FP+ system?

cajuned79

I was in the old site, and there was a link at the top left to switch to the new my disney experience site. I clicked on it and accepted the new policies and such. but I guess it doesn't allow you to switch back. I read it was only a beta version and thought I could switch back. Don't know if I can do online check in now. Tried to get my hotel reservation in again this morning and it still doesn't accept it.

Jessmela

I was in the old site, and there was a link at the top left to switch to the new my disney experience site. I clicked on it and accepted the new policies and such. but I guess it doesn't allow you to switch back. I read it was only a beta version and thought I could switch back. Don't know if I can do online check in now. Tried to get my hotel reservation in again this morning and it still doesn't accept it.
Could you check in from another computer? I just double checked and even though I'm using the beta at home, the old site comes up for me at work even while I'm logged into my Disney account.