Anyone going in near future?

J&J's Dad

Hi All,
It's been a while since I posted here. I'm curious if anyone on the forum is planning on going to WDW soon? I ask with a favor (hopefully this is not against any rules)

I've taken my family to WDW for the last 3 years in row. We live in Northern NJ, and my oldest is 8. Each of the past 3 trips we've hit every park (with at least twice to MK each time). We had initially decided to take break from Disney, perhaps to return when Epcot was (near) complete - and/or possibly a quick boys' trip to the Star Wars hotel if possible. However, in early Winter we thought about joining another family for Spring break, and then COVID happened.

That's the back drop, here's the ask...My son's two favorite rides across all trips were Jungle Cruise and Splash Mountain. He's also a big pin collector. At the last trip, I promised him we'd buy him a pin from each ride, but had to hustle off of splash b/c my daughter was having a meltdown (she has ASD). I said we'd go back before we left the park and forgot. When we contemplated going in Winter it's all I could think (redemption! I blame myself for forgetting).

Anyway, I thought all hope was lost after they announced the ride would be reimagined as eBay's prices have skyrocketed. But I'm seeing articles and pics that the gift shop for the ride is stocked.

If there is ANYONE going to the parks and wants to cheer up an 8 year old boy (and take the weight off of dear old dad), I would greatly appreciate this huge favor. I will of course cover all costs and even send a pin in return for a trade. I'm only looking for 1 pin from the ride, so by no means is this to make a buck on ebay. That effort is not worth it. I'd have to hoard in bulk and that's not me,.

If anyone can help, please feel free to PM me. and If this ask is not allowed, apologies for being out of line.

Kind and healthy regards,
J's Forgetful Dad

Strangeite

You need a Splash Mountain and a Jungle Cruise pin?

I ain't a pin collector but my daughter is, I will ask her in the morning.

J&J's Dad

You need a Splash Mountain and a Jungle Cruise pin?

I ain't a pin collector but my daughter is, I will ask her in the morning.
As the Jungle Cruise doesn't appear to be going anywhere, no need for that one. It's only Splash as we might not get back to the park before it closes.
As this could become a rare piece over time, I wouldn't want to take anything away from your daughter. Albeit, if she's an adult of sound mind and perhaps has duplicates/multiples from the ride, then I'd be most appreciative!