AP room discount

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Hypothetical, of course, until we know what's going to happen with the park closings...

DD's senior class trip was canceled, so she is thinking about a 4-5 night trip with her HS close friends which coincides with our already booked late July/early August trip.

DD has an AP but she won't be 18 as of the trip dates, so I don't think the room can be in her name. Is there a way to get an AP discount on the room? DW and I will also have AP's.

Part two--what's the best option for a group of five? AoA family suite?

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Maybe not totally legal, but can you put your name on the room and list the others too? Then do online check-in, and they'll have the room key on their MBs.

Not sure about the group of five. Or if there can be six in any given room unless it's a larger 1BR DVC.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Maybe not totally legal, but can you put your name on the room and list the others too? Then do online check-in, and they'll have the room key on their MBs.

Not sure about the group of five. Or if there can be six in any given room unless it's a larger 1BR DVC.
I was thinking of something like that, me on their reservation then playing musical chairs with who stays where.

Can I be on two reservations? Theirs and my existing one?

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
It's going to be four, not five, staying at Pop. Now I have to figure out if we can use our AP's for a room discount.