Art of Animation resort photos

catnapfan

I was checking out the AoA pics and am wondering- do they have interior hallways or the standard exterior ones like all the other values and moderates? In the pictures it looks like interior but I find that hard to believe.

F

fizboBunny

I believe they will all be interior except for the LM area. For that area the buildings were built a long time ago when it was going to be the next phase of Pop.

catnapfan

I believe they will all be interior except for the LM area. For that area the buildings were built a long time ago when it was going to be the next phase of Pop.
That makes sense. I thought I was going crazy because I remember seeing exterior hallways on those old buildings all those years they sat there unfinished.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Disney is walking the VIP bloggers through Art of Animation later this week, so we should be seeing a lot of info coming out.

jandeeah

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla!
So you are going right??? I mean you are the most VIP Disney Blogger I know!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I've considered opening a second site that would just be lovey dovey everything about Disney World is great in order to get access to these sorts of things. But I don't mind experiencing things from the average guest's point of view. Obviously it would be nice to show up at Vision House with free dessert and drinks handed to me, but I think you would have to start questioning the integrity of the site if I accepted a lot of handouts and freebies. The only event I actually tried to gain admittance to was the Star Tours one a few days before the official opening. At the time, word was that it wouldn't be open until the actual opening date with no soft openings. Of course that was ridiculous. After it opened and I ended up riding a dozen times before May 20th, I didn't care as much.

jandeeah

I can see your point. I love this site for it's snarkiness (is that even a word?). It would be no fun if it was all lovey dovey. Since, I am the "riff raff that stays at the POP" I like reading what the average person encounters.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted Disney to invite me on the Fantasy preview cruise so I could post the letter and say I declined :RpS_laugh:

jandeeah

Okay this is one of those time when I wish I could have a like button! That makes me laugh!!!

Rogue 35

I've considered opening a second site that would just be lovey dovey everything about Disney World is great in order to get access to these sorts of things. But I don't mind experiencing things from the average guest's point of view. Obviously it would be nice to show up at Vision House with free dessert and drinks handed to me, but I think you would have to start questioning the integrity of the site if I accepted a lot of handouts and freebies. The only event I actually tried to gain admittance to was the Star Tours one a few days before the official opening. At the time, word was that it wouldn't be open until the actual opening date with no soft openings. Of course that was ridiculous. After it opened and I ended up riding a dozen times before May 20th, I didn't care as much.

You keep doing You, Josh. Don't let the Man keep your down or let the Matrix assimilate you or whatever.

Looking forward to the pics whenever you get the chance.

mdsd8700

don't ask me to spin in circles
Thanks for posting. It really looks like Disney has gone the extra mile with the details.

loveysbydesign

Maybe one day when I'm rich we'll stay there-lol! seriously I love that one video...we love Finding Nemo and I'd love to stay there but it just is not within our grasp.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Art of Animation looks pretty sweet. Way better than any of the current Values.