Art of Animation resort photos

wareagle818

Has anyone seen any pictures of the couches made out into a bed? I heard that it was like a mattress on the floor when it open. Not a big deal, because it will be our 5 year old an 7 year old sleeping on it and they won't really care either way. I just wanted to know if anyone can confirm??

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
Oh my gosh, my DH would LOVE the Cars suites. I think he'd even consider staying there, although he's even more of a cheapskate than I am when it comes to paying for hotel rooms.

AliceIn

I thought I saw a picture of the Nemo room posted on one of the blogs -- looked like a standard fold out couch to me. There were so many blogs that I can't remember which one it was. I think it's on the main post for the AoA over at the DIS, though.

BlountFam5

Andrea - the pics you found of Cars room wre great! They show everything!
AliceIn - Check along this thread. There are MANY Nemo pics in the links.

AliceIn

Andrea - the pics you found of Cars room wre great! They show everything!
AliceIn - Check along this thread. There are MANY Nemo pics in the links.
Yep, I've seen all of the pics, which is why I can remember which one I saw the Nemo couch with the bed pulled out. :RpS_laugh:

BlountFam5

Yep, I've seen all of the pics, which is why I can remember which one I saw the Nemo couch with the bed pulled out.
Sorry, I know what you mean...I can't remember where I've seen half the pics either! :RpS_flapper:

ceb104

Not sure if it's been talked about yet but I'm seeing two different kinds of coffee pots...anyone know which they went with? The regular 4 cup or the one that does two cups of coffee at once? And if it's the latter, would that be normal coffee or pods?

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
The pictures I've seen look to be the pod style coffee maker. What I'm wondering is if they'll put pods in the rooms or not. We'll have a dining plan so refillable mugs anyway but I'd much prefer to be ablet o put on that first cup before having to face the world (ie run to the food court). I'll drink any kind of hot brown swill that resembles coffee as long as it's black and unflavoured so pods, food court, anything will work for me but I do need it.

ceb104

The pictures I've seen look to be the pod style coffee maker. What I'm wondering is if they'll put pods in the rooms or not. We'll have a dining plan so refillable mugs anyway but I'd much prefer to be ablet o put on that first cup before having to face the world (ie run to the food court). I'll drink any kind of hot brown swill that resembles coffee as long as it's black and unflavoured so pods, food court, anything will work for me but I do need it.
Thats what it looked like to me too, but the video above confuses me. At 1-2 seconds in, it shows a 4 cup pot. At 50 seconds, it looks like it's the pods. but the video also seems to mix in both 'real' rooms and their 'test rooms so I'm still not sure.

jandeeah

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla!
Trudy and and anyone else interested...Look!!!

DTD BabyCakes NYC
We are proud to announce that you can now find BabyCakes NYC's mini cupcakes at Disney’s newest resort - Disney's Art of Animation Resort!