August 2014 Trips - What Are Your Dates?

mosh513

Heading down 8/15, leaving on 8/16 for a cruise on the Fantasy then staying at All Star Movies 8/23-8/30
Looking forward to Villains Unleashed. I will be basing my outfit on Lotso, DS24 as garbage man Sid, DD24 as Buzz, and DS10, his friend 11, and cousin 12 will be little green men.

DixieMitch

Heading down 8/15, leaving on 8/16 for a cruise on the Fantasy then staying at All Star Movies 8/23-8/30
Looking forward to Villains Unleashed. I will be basing my outfit on Lotso, DS24 as garbage man Sid, DD24 as Buzz, and DS10, his friend 11, and cousin 12 will be little green men.
Added you in! I love all the costumes. We'll be at the Villains Unleashed thing, too. My DD7 is dressing up as Ursula, but none of the adults going are doing costumes (although my daughter is lobbying hard for my mom and me to be Flotsam and Jetsam).

DixieMitch

And hooray....it's August! Looking back at the list, it looks like AngiTN is already there, hopefully enjoying the CL at AKL. :) I hope everyone has a wonderful trip!

mdsd8700

don't ask me to spin in circles
And hooray....it's August! Looking back at the list, it looks like AngiTN is already there, hopefully enjoying the CL at AKL. :) I hope everyone has a wonderful trip!
We are leaving Sunday on 6 am flight! Can't wait. Everyone is excited.

Hope everyone has a Magical Trip!! Enjoy :RpS_smile:

agentp

I hope to bump into you and thank you for all of your help with my touring plans!!

PS. We are extended to August 9-17th :)
That great Sheila. You guys are going to have a blast!

I think we overlap on your first day in MK on Aug 12 - otherwise, we'll be in different parks on different days. Looking over your plan, we'll be there at RD on the right hand side and I think we may be in Tomorrowland when you come back after break. Look for a guy in either a Pinehurst No. 2 or Texas Rangers hat with my wife and two girls.

H

honeybunny96

Ohhh I'm so excited for our month of August to fina,ly show up! Wishing magical memories and pixie dust for all! :RpS_wub:

sheilashoelady

That great Sheila. You guys are going to have a blast!

I think we overlap on your first day in MK on Aug 12 - otherwise, we'll be in different parks on different days. Looking over your plan, we'll be there at RD on the right hand side and I think we may be in Tomorrowland when you come back after break. Look for a guy in either a Pinehurst No. 2 or Texas Rangers hat with my wife and two girls.
Sounds good! DH is 6'6" and I will make him wear his Agent P shirt that day so we are easy to spot! Also, the 2 cuties in my profile pic will be running around!

Kimann

Oooh, add me! I'm making a quick solo trip down for the Frozen thing and the Villains Unleashed event! My dates are 10/21-10/24.

Kim

gmdean

We can't wait as we fly out this Sunday! We are offsite and non disney for the first week and then at OKW from 8/16 to 8/30. Can't wait as we are almost leaving after what seems like months.

DixieMitch

Oooh, add me! I'm making a quick solo trip down for the Frozen thing and the Villains Unleashed event! My dates are 10/21-10/24.

Kim
Added you in! We'll be at the Villains things, too. Are you dressing up? I think I'm looking forward to seeing other people's costumes more than the actual characters. :RpS_smile:

DixieMitch

We can't wait as we fly out this Sunday! We are offsite and non disney for the first week and then at OKW from 8/16 to 8/30. Can't wait as we are almost leaving after what seems like months.
Sunday is almost here! Have a safe flight and a great trip!

Kimann

Added you in! We'll be at the Villains things, too. Are you dressing up? I think I'm looking forward to seeing other people's costumes more than the actual characters. :RpS_smile:
I'm not going in costume, but Maleficent is my favorite character and I have a few funny Tshirts from Red Bubble of her, so I'll wear one of those. I'm kind of bummed that it's the movie Maleficent that is going to be there. I love the traditional one!

I see your daughter is going as Ursula? Did you make the costume? I'll look for her! Has she convinced you to be her minions yet :)

DixieMitch

I'm not going in costume, but Maleficent is my favorite character and I have a few funny Tshirts from Red Bubble of her, so I'll wear one of those. I'm kind of bummed that it's the movie Maleficent that is going to be there. I love the traditional one!

What are you wearing???
Not really a costume....I made a tshirt that says "It's good to be bad" in a Disney font on the back and then has the poison apple from Snow White on the front. My daughter is dressing up as Ursula, though. She has a pretty cute tentacle skirt that I found on Etsy.

The Maleficent shirts sound great. I found one of her on Zazzle that I really liked, but it was taken down before I could buy it. :(

Last edited:

Kimann

Thought I would post this here just in case anyone is interested...

We started a quick 3rd August Memory Maker share group on the Photo Board. We have room for a couple more if your dates are between 8/16 and 9/5 and would like to participate. It's such a great deal! Feel free to PM me for more information. The account is set up and ready to go. We would just have to add you and get you set up.

Thanks!

agentp

Hey all you August people.. I was just doing a sweep on showtime changes for by upcoming week and KennythePirate is reporting CharacterPalooza being moved back from 17:40 to 18:00 for the upcoming week (Aug 10-17). Maybe this has been the case for a while, but last I checked it was 17:40. Just a heads up for all of you below:

DoctorK 8/8 to 8/17 AKV-Jambo
puffyjj 8/8 to 8/16 ASSp/WBC
coolmom 8/9 to 8/15 AoA
sheilashoelady 8/9 to 8/17 Pop
Rich3677 8/12 to 8/20 AoA
agentp 8/12 to 8/17
Sue 8/13 to 8/29 BC
ernierich 8/14 to 8/29 OKW
OsMomAmanda 8/14 to 8/21 FW/WL
rhiansmom 8/15 to 8/26 POP
BDUB32 8/16 to 8/22 POR
gmdean 8/16 to 8/30 OKW
DixieMitch 8/16 to 8/25 WL
Mosh513 8/16 to 8/23 Fantasy (cruise), 8/23-8/30 ASMo
MsIncredible 8/16 to 8/31 AKL
Heidi K 8/17 to 8/28 ASMu

agentp

Correction - posted at 18:00 through Aug 16. Currently he has 17:10 for August 17 when the park hours shift a bit.