August 2019 MM Share

karinnc1

Hi all!

We´re going to Disney World from 8/2 - 8/11 - August 2019 and looking to see if anyone is interested in doing a Memory Maker Share. I organized one in the past (August 2015) and it worked out well. There were 5 of us and we formed a private Facebook group which worked great for communication and accountability.

My share dates would run from 8/2 - 9/1.

Let me know if there is any interest, thanks!

p.s. If you´re unfamiliar with a MM Share, you basically share the MM Share account and split the cost. For 5 people it would bring it down to ~$34 per person.

Love the advance planning! (though may need to bump this thread up in a few months). I've had great experiences with shares in the past. My family is going in mid-August (8/17-8/24) and would be interested.

mum22girlz

Darn! My trip is 7/29 - 8/4. I was in 2 shares before and they both worked out great. If there's a way this would work to add me in, I would be happy to join.

R&RMom

I’m in! My trip dates are 8/17-8/24. Thank you for leading. I’ve been in 3 shares before with EasyWDW members.

reallyrosie

Hi all, I'm still in for sure. I think we can count on this happening as we have enough interested. Hopefully the original poster (Karin) will pop on soon so we can proceed with a plan.

reallyrosie

Hi all, the original poster has let me know that she has already joined another group. Please check in so we can move forward with a group. Thanks!

reallyrosie

It's looking like we could do a share starting 7/27 (ending 8/26). Right now I have 4 of us confirmed as still wanting to do it (me, mum22girlz, waiting..., RnRmum). If the other 2 who have responded above still want in, I think it would be fine. Any opinions of where to move this conversation to? Email? Facebook group?

R&RMom

Really Rosie, I think you have my e-mail address. I'll PM you again. I'm definitely in. Fine with whatever the group decides in terms of Facebook, e-mail or # in group. Thank you!!!