August Park Hours

disneydaisy

Any idea when the Disney will release the August park hours? We have gone the last number of years during Spring Break and they always seemed to have 8am openings at MK and 7am EMH. We are early morning people and love to get to the parks for as soon as they open. 9am seems so late Lol.

pixarprincess

August Hrs are up on the WDW site. It seems the last 12+ months they have changed more regularly up to 30 days out. Its frustrating as it makes planning hard, June is still showing mostly 9am's and last year there were definitely more 8am's. I now just start planning based on the posted times and adjust if I can if and when they change.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Any idea when the Disney will release the August park hours? We have gone the last number of years during Spring Break and they always seemed to have 8am openings at MK and 7am EMH. We are early morning people and love to get to the parks for as soon as they open. 9am seems so late Lol.
We've gone in August many times and I can't recall any regular 8am opens -- except maybe around the Toy Story Land opening at DHS and Pandora opening at AK.

lovett1979

I often go in August and the likelihood of 8am openings is very small. They might extend closing time at MK, but I doubt it. I just checked my notes from last August (21-29) and MK was always 9-9 (except party nights), EP always 9-9, HS 8-10:30 through Aug 25 (but this was related to opening of Toy Story Land), and AK 9-8:30. This year, it looks like all parks are 9-9, every day (except party nights).

I see from your signature that you are staying on property so take advantage of the parks with AM EMH to get some early touring in. Also, you can have a very successful AK RD by arriving at 7:30am, channel your early morning energy there. You can read about my experience doing just that here - https://www.easywdw.com/forums/showthread.php?40182-My-Wild-and-Artsy-Trip

BDUB32

As most of us are, I'm a major WDW planner, and going over my old itineraries for August 2014 and 2015 (ancient history!) there were no 8am opens on my handy dandy spreadsheets.

BB

disneydaisy

Thanks everyone. Looks like I will be planning for the 9am openings with the exception of a couple of the EMH days we will be going to. We do have EMM for HWS and MK so that will certainly help out.