Be Our Guest Kids Entree pics?

ajj221

Has anyone seen pictures of the kids entrees? The adult entrees are a little exotic for DH, but I could get him 2 orders of French toast if it looks decent. Anyone have any pictures of the kids meals?

ajj221

That is pretty sad. The kids eggs and bacon didn't look much better. If I can figure out how to get 2 pastry trays it might be worth it. I already made the ADR for 4 vs 2 for 2 people each. Interesting that I have 2 ADRs 10/23 and 10/25 (I'm still finalizing itinerary) and the one for the 23rd mentions pre-ordering, but not the one for the 25th.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
On the pastry front, order and pay separately. The people that send you to the kiosk to order have no idea what your reservation party size is. And if you really want to play it "safe," sit at different tables before the food arrives. If you pre-order I don't think you can pay separately and thus, more pastry trays is unlikely.

Reveley

That is really...bad. I was hoping my kids could split that and DH & I could split an adult entree (we will also eat breakfast at the hotel), because lets face it we are really just there to ride 7DMT!