Be our guest - reservation for lunch

annie415

Hi, I was not able to find a reservation for 4 persons for our MK day. I was able to make two different reservation for 2 persons (one at 11:30 and the other at 11:40). How likely will we be able to seat together?

ChristineOH

Be Our Guest is a self seating restaurant. You should be able to check in at the same time and definitely can sit together.
They give you a sensor or read your MB signal to find you and deliver your food. Definitely pre-order!

Hi, I was not able to find a reservation for 4 persons for our MK day. I was able to make two different reservation for 2 persons (one at 11:30 and the other at 11:40). How likely will we be able to seat together?
You shouldn't have any problem. We're an extended family party of 10 and each of our 3 families makes their own reservation (due to how we each plan to pay -- dining plan, Gift card, etc.). We've only all been able to get the exact same time for our ADR once. The other times they were as much as 20 minutes apart. We've always checked in together at the earliest time and said we wanted to eat together and were willing to wait until the latest time but they've always just sent us in together at the earliest time.