Beach Club to DHS on EMH for 7am Opening?

deedee73

Bus would be the only early morning option guaranteed besides minnie van/uber or walking. The boats should begin running 1 hour prior to opening but they are weather dependent. The best choice is to ask prior at the marina and see if the boats will be running if not move to plan B prior.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ptlohmysoul

Bus would be the only early morning option guaranteed besides minnie van/uber or walking. The boats should begin running 1 hour prior to opening but they are weather dependent. The best choice is to ask prior at the marina and see if the boats will be running if not move to plan B prior.

There is no bus from Beach Club to DHS. Walk or boat are the only options and the boat doesn't run that early, I don't think.

deedee73

Currently due to the construction on the bridge at the Swan & Dolphin - the boat service has been suspended so there is bus service.

Admiral Joe

- Walk out of Beach Club (lagoon side).
- Take a left and walk to Boardwalk Bakery.
- Purchase a coffee and pastry.
- Walk to DHS (taking shortcut via Boardwalk Hotel) whilst enjoying coffee and pastry.

Works for us every time.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
- Walk out of Beach Club (lagoon side).
- Take a left and walk to Boardwalk Bakery.
- Purchase a coffee and pastry.
- Walk to DHS (taking shortcut via Boardwalk Hotel) whilst enjoying coffee and pastry.

Works for us every time.
Walking past the Swan/Dolphin is a wee bit shorter, but no bakery :RpS_biggrin: