Best night time show?

buistk

How would you rank the following night time shows? Are any an absolute must in your opinion? We will only be able to do one or maybe two evening shows so I want to pick the best ones. Fantasmic!, Star Wars or Epcot forever. Thanks!

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Fantasmic is my favorite, followed by Happily Ever After (not on your list). We haven't seen Epcot Forever or Star Wars.

capeokw56

I know that you didn't mention HEA but I'm with Art Vandelay (aka George) on that one. Disney really did a great job with it. As for Epcot Forever, we didn't stick around for it when we were there last month even though we had a FP. It's ironic that it's named Epcot Forever even though it's only temporary.

buistk

We saw HEA last time we came to WDW and it was amazing! This year we’re just visiting EP, HS and AK. Not sure which of those is worth keeping the kids up late for.

Anne

None of them are worth keeping my kids up late. The only thing we stay up for is HEA. If I had to pick one it would be star wars, followed by fantasmic, followed by Epcot Forever.

deedee73

My kid really enjoyed Epcot Forever in October. He especially loved the kites. Next would have to be Fantasmic. Unlike Star Wars which has 1 theme, Fantasmic covers lots of iconic characters that kids can relate to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bnoble

he's right
Are any an absolute must in your opinion?
No. There is nothing anywhere at WDW that is worth your overall vacation happiness.

Of the ones you list, I haven't seen Epcot Forever yet, so it's hard to say. Between the other two, it may depend on if you have a "Star Wars Fan" or a "Disney Animation Fan." Fantasmic is great for the latter, and Star Wars is pretty good for the former. For my money, I'd rather do Fantasmic. I like the show better, and you can wait on benches rather than having to stand/sit on concrete, which is nice.

For my trip next week, we may spend more of our nights riding something at close rather than seeing a night-time show. We'll see how that unfolds.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
HEA is much better live in front of the Castle than from a distance, i .e., from the Poly beach or California Grill. It’s very projection-heavy, which isn’t a bad thing if you can actually see the projections. And the soundtrack is really good too.

nolarookie

I’m a huge Star Wars fan, but I didn’t care for the show at all. I haven’t seen the new Epcot show, and I was “one and done” for Fantasmic.
Happily Ever After is good. I’d stay late for that.

ladyjubilee

For me Fantasmic, Star Wars then Epcot Forever (which ranks only a half step about Rivers of Light in my book. Both are times we do other things.)

deedee73

We in this house are not Star Wars Fans so we have not seen that one. So besides that HEA, ROL, Fantasmic, Epcot Forever (only seen nee show once but did enjoy it). I think it is all based on your likes and dislikes. We really live the movies and animals so those are not surprising are our favorites! My 7 year old loves ROL. We have seen it 2x each visit bc he wants to be a zookeeper so it rings true to him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HEA for sure favorite, but of what you have listed.... Fantasmic, Star Wars and then Epcot Forever. Wasn't impressed with Epcot Forever and although the kites will fly half the time depending on wind, my personally opinion.... it cheapened the show. Ready for HarmonioUS!