BJs Black Friday - Disney Gift Cards 6% off through 12/2

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Just a heads up on a leaked copy of the BJs Black Friday circular (https://blackfriday.com/ads/black-friday/bjs) they list Disney Gift Cards at 6% off through 12/2. The sale supposedly starts 11/22.

6% isn't a whole lot better than the usual 4% discount at BJs, or the 5% discount at Target with Red Card, but it's something.

kmc8826

Remember if you have a Freedom you can buy through PayPal and get another 5% off.

Also the Chase business cards just dropped offers this week of spend $150 save $25 at BJ’s. So check for that. It is widely targeted.

Makes the $10 online membership worth it!

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Remember if you have a Freedom you can buy through PayPal and get another 5% off.

Also the Chase business cards just dropped offers this week of spend $150 save $25 at BJ’s. So check for that. It is widely targeted.

Makes the $10 online membership worth it!
I’ve been PayPaling with my Freedom card like crazy since 10/1! :RpS_biggrin:

George

Just a reminder that this deal is live and available through 12/2. Here's a link to the product page (you'll need to be logged in to see the pricing, I believe): https://www.bjs.com/product/500-disney-gift-card/3000000000000964090
I’m all set to purchase! I have to renew my BJ’s account, but don’t want it to renew as of my expiration, because I’ll have to renew again next year if they have this promotion! I’ll probably have to use a different e-mail address and create a new account.

beachta1

Just did this today!! Except fine print threw me off: it has to be on a card already with a printed amount on it, not one where you pick your own. I did $300 and then realized I didn't get the 6%. I went back to the help desk and they told me I needed to get a card with an already printed amount. They had a big issue issue trying to figure it out in the system, he just gave me an 18$ BJs gift card.

George

Just did this today!! Except fine print threw me off: it has to be on a card already with a printed amount on it, not one where you pick your own. I did $300 and then realized I didn't get the 6%. I went back to the help desk and they told me I needed to get a card with an already printed amount. They had a big issue issue trying to figure it out in the system, he just gave me an 18$ BJs gift card.
I don’t follow; they all have pre-loaded amounts. You can still use them if you want to combine them on disneygiftcard.com.

hizouse

Tricia may have been referring to an option in-store that's not available online.

At any rate, thanks for the heads-up on this offer, I got a couple. I don't have a Chase Freedom card--I should look into that--but I am hoping to get the 1.5% from ebates (Rakuten); I believe gift cards are excluded in the fine print but it's come through for me before.

beachta1

I don’t follow; they all have pre-loaded amounts. You can still use them if you want to combine them on disneygiftcard.com.
I was in store and they have the cards with the exact printed amounts, and they also have the card where you can select how much you'd like to load onto the card. The discount is only on the cards with the exact printed amounts.

George

I was in store and they have the cards with the exact printed amounts, and they also have the card where you can select how much you'd like to load onto the card. The discount is only on the cards with the exact printed amounts.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks.