Blog navigation

D

dawn

I was wondering if there is a place in 'settings' or something that I can request to be notified if Josh, or anyone, replies to a comment that I may make on a blog post.

KateG

Have you tried this: at the top of the page you can click Thread Tools then click Subscribe TO Thread. Would that work?

stevenmilz

josh's date at akershus
She's referring to comments on the blog posts, not here on the forum. I don't think the website has comment notifications enabled.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
That's probably a "feature" that could be added. I don't really like answering questions in the comments because I can't really refer people to that answer. "See the 7th comment down in this blog post from April 3rd 2015." Much easier to do that in the forum.

D

dawn

That's probably a "feature" that could be added. I don't really like answering questions in the comments because I can't really refer people to that answer. "See the 7th comment down in this blog post from April 3rd 2015." Much easier to do that in the forum.
exactly why I don't usually ask a question on the blog, but I do like to comment so you know I'm paying attention and sometimes I backtrack and see that someone/you have commented/corrected or otherwise replied and I feel bad that I did not acknowledge them/you...so, maybe the feature would help out?..lol Anything 'serious' I ask here on the forums.:RpS_smile:

Larissa

You can link to a comment, the link is available on the timestamp for the comment. Example: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/magic-kingdom-project-update-pinocchio-village-haus-sausage-and-pepper-flatbread-review-as-the-sun-sets-72016/#comment-408412