Bonnet Creek renting through Michael Sullivan / WINPoint VIP

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
ok today was our 60 day mark, and didn't receive or hear anything from him today... should I be worried? B/c I am starting to get a little nervous....
What did he say when you contacted him with those questions?

luvwdwmk

obviously I haven't contacted him yet.... I was just wondering if this had happened to anyone else and is the norm?? I will give him another day, and then will contact him for sure.. trying to give him the benefit of the doubt I guess, before I get myself all worked up.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
obviously I haven't contacted him yet.... I was just wondering if this had happened to anyone else and is the norm?? I will give him another day, and then will contact him for sure.. trying to give him the benefit of the doubt I guess, before I get myself all worked up.
He's in the business of providing a service and has an excellent reputation. I wouldn't worry.

amk3

Just back from our trip - it was great - super responsive, easy to work with, and the lower <60 day rates when you first book. Highly recommend!

mockmom3

Can anyone tell me about what the price difference is between Michael and Vacation upgrades is? We are thinking about a 9 night stay in mid Oct arriving on a Friday and leaving on a Sunday? Thanks for any info.

ellie

waiting for a street car
I'm not sure but I was just checking with Michael last week for a 1 bedroom deluxe condo Oct 23-25 and it was $300 including the guest confirmation fee which is the same whether 2 nights up to 6 nights. I'm sure he'd be happy to quote you a price.

Triciari

Just back from our trip - it was great - super responsive, easy to work with, and the lower <60 day rates when you first book. Highly recommend!
This sounds great... How do I get in touch with him and figure out what's available?