Calling WDW

Anne

What's going on today that there is a delay? Or is it the DVC line? It was a disaster getting reservation for 2/19/22 due to the downtime.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
What's going on today that there is a delay? Or is it the DVC line? It was a disaster getting reservation for 2/19/22 due to the downtime.

407-939-5277, which is the number at the bottom of the MDE site.

Have you ever tried the chat on the MDE app? That's just as bad. It's now close to three hours with no response.

ETA: 3:24 and they finally responded.

Last edited:

BSS

"...due to unexpected call volume, your estimated wait time is over two hours."

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I got that same message on Sunday morning when I called. After I got through all of the questions the system gave me the option to get a call back so I took it. A cast member called me back within 10 minutes. You might try the call back option if you need to talk to someone.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I got pixie dusted the other day when I had to call DVC and was told that the wait would be 70 minutes. I refreshed the DVC screen I was on, and the chat button appeared, where it wasn’t before. I clicked, and got a message that I was #2 in the queue. Sure enough, a few seconds later, an agent came on, and I was finished shortly after. I’m not naive enough to believe that this was a common occurance.

BSS

I am all for attempting any option that might not result in a longer wait on the phone than I am willing to wait for a ride in the parks. Whether that means chat or call back or whatever.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
I am all for attempting any option that might not result in a longer wait on the phone than I am willing to wait for a ride in the parks. Whether that means chat or call back or whatever.

Using chat via MDE worked, although it took 3+ hours for a response, because I didn't have to keep the app open; the reply from WDW popped up on my lock screen.

Abbyar

I discovered last week if you get the right number you can get a call back option. That worked really well for me (I think it was the resort line).

The general joke is, one now has to rope drop the Disney call center. If you call at 7 am eastern your wait time will be significantly less.