Can 11 yr old kids order from kids menu when paying

buistk

My daughter will be 11 when we go to Disney. We are paying out of pocket on this trip and she is a really light eater. Can she order off the kids menu at TS?

Anyone can order from the kids menu and pay kids prices. We do it all the time. Even I occasionally get a kids burger meal if I’m hot and light on appetite because of it and I’m 41. Only exceptions are character meals, buffets, and fixed price meals/events. Regular quick service, table service, and signature dining there are no age restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

simbasmom

Anyone can order from the kids menu and pay kids prices. We do it all the time. Even I occasionally get a kids burger meal if I’m hot and light on appetite because of it and I’m 41. Only exceptions are character meals, buffets, and fixed price meals/events. Regular quick service, table service, and signature dining there are no age restrictions.

You have ordered kids meals at TS? Yeah! I've ordered kids meals at CS many times, but I've never had the courage to try it at TS-I didn't want to be the first-I'd never met anyone who'd been able to do it. A few people I know have tried, but they've always been denied.

cboyer

My DD was 11 last trip and ordered off the kids menu at every place we went to, regardless of TS or QS. Exceptions were character meals and buffets where we had to pay adult prices for her, or when her and I would share meals, which was also allowed without a problem.

Mrs Darling

My Dd13 is a picky eater and I think she might starve if they didn't let her order the kids meal. A few places they’ve told us they would bring an adult portion but I think that was only on the dining plan because I don’t remember ever being changed more.

You have ordered kids meals at TS? Yeah! I've ordered kids meals at CS many times, but I've never had the courage to try it at TS-I didn't want to be the first-I'd never met anyone who'd been able to do it. A few people I know have tried, but they've always been denied.
We’ve ordered kids meals as adults from QS, TS and signature dining. My wife and oldest daughter rarely eat adult portions of meals, order off the kids menu for them a lot. You are still paying appropriately for the portion size you are getting so you aren’t cheating anyone. If you feel bad that the server is going to get a smaller tip because of it or something then I guess you can always tip a little extra.

TiggerGirl

Wow really? I've ordered a child's QS before but never a TS. That's really good to know because there are a few places BF wants to go where I'm like OMG I'm eating a $58 steak again!