can i see pictures of kids meals anywhere?

2boysmel

I know Josh has posted some here and there (but I can't find them now!), but is there any place else where I can see pictures of the kids meals? I'm just trying to get a sense of portion size. I know disboards has a link post of pictures of food, but it's not specifically kids meals and I try and avoid going to that site whenever possible!

annie415

here is the link to what Josh posted:
http://www.easywdw.com/category/menus-and-seating/

on the right column of the blog scroll down to menu and seating ctaegory, then you can go by park. pretty much all menus are there (some do not have photo).

if not just google it with the name of restaurant and the item you want to see, then go under IMAGES, you should see it

2boysmel

thanks! i was hoping to be lazy and find them in one place - i feel like there is a blog about everything else at disney, someone needs to do a blog of all the kids meals!

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
I think it would be a pretty small blog - with many photos of cheese pizza, nuggets, and bags of grapes :RpS_unsure:

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
I think it would be a pretty small blog - with many photos of cheese pizza, nuggets, and bags of grapes :RpS_unsure:
LOL Pam - so true! There just aren't that many different selections, OP. And IMO, portions are small, but probably appropriate for the ages meant to eat them.