Canon EOS Rebel T4i Digital SLR and 18-55 IS II Lens Kit -- $719.99

stevenmilz

josh's date at akershus
This is on Woot - Canon EOS Rebel T4i Digital SLR and 18-55 IS II Lens Kit -- $719.99. List is $949.99. To all the camera folks here -- good deal, right? The "T4i" is the top-of-the-line Canon EOS that has just come out, correct? I saw in the other "good camera deal" thread that there was a difference between the "T3i" and the "T3" with the T3 being a lesser camera. Same with the T4? That is, the "T4i" is the best of that line right now?

Craig

on disneys mom panel
Josh knows more about the Canon line than I do, but I think you are correct on all counts. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to verify.

stevenmilz

josh's date at akershus
Thanks Craig. This is a "Woot-off" and they've still got 60% of them left, but I'm afraid I'll have to make the decision before Josh is even awake! :RpS_wink:

stevenmilz

josh's date at akershus
Got one! Now I get to start learning about the DSLR world - moving up from my Canon PowerShot 1200 (just a bit...) :RpS_wink:

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
Awesome grab, I'm jealous! You'll have a great time learning it, and the wonderful thing about the newer SLRs is that if you'd rather "just take pictures", you can still roll the dial to an auto setting and click away.

tlseege

Definitely a good buy. It is the newest in their line of starter DSLRs and you should be very happy with that deal :)

stevenmilz

josh's date at akershus
www.woot.com. They have about 10 deals per day in different categories. You don't need to be a member or anything. I've purchased probably a dozen things from them already with some pretty amazing deals. You can sign up for their daily email which shows what the current day's deals are.