Chances of Grand Villa at 7 months?

andraskoj

We currently have a THV booked for a week next March for Spring Break. We're going to be a group of 8, consisting of 2 families of 4. I was hoping that we'd be able to trade that in for a GV at OKW if I call right at my 7 month mark.

Should I even be getting my hopes up for the GV...or is it going to be a real longshot?

Thanks
-john

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
Probably unlikely during spring break, but you can always try and waitlist if it's not available.

Canwegosoon

what do we do when we're there?
Good luck John- I am going in early April for Easter...but you never know(I think as long as it is not TX week) you have a shot. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

andraskoj

Hi Terri! Where's the parrot? Thanks for the crossed fingers. I've booked a GV at SSR for our week in March just to be safe. Hopefully we'll be able to switch to OKW if they have any availability. The point values are a lot cheaper at OKW than anywhere else. It would be nice to not have to use the points if we don't have to.

-john

ceegibbs

don't call her cindy
I hope this gives you hope... In March last year Lynda C and I pooled our points and were able to score a GV at OKW at 2 months out! Yep! In March we secured a GV at OKW for May! It was only 4 nights but we could not believe our luck AND they actually had two available. Granted the week we went wasn't a busy week but in was 2 months out!

I hope your plans fall into place!

andraskoj

I'll just be excited to be in a GV for spring break. We're hoping to have another family join us on the trip and the extra room will be very cool. I keep looking at the OKW GV on Allears and the DVC site, it looks amazing. I just have to start calling as soon as MS opens.

thanks
-john