Chase Cashback Offers

George

The ratio of people to cake is too big.
I thought I'd start a thread where we can post/share our Chase credit card cashback offers, good for purchase of Disney Gift Cards. These are posted to your online credit card profile, and need to be added to the card and used by the expiration date. The cashback usually appears less than a week after the charge is posted. Offers may vary by card user and even by card. But I can share what's available to me right now.

Right now there's:

Chase Sapphire Reserve:
  • Office Depot: 10% back on physical cards, up to $8 back (so $80 in GCs). Online name-your-amount orders are possible, not sure about in-store. Expires 12/16.
  • ShopDisney: 10% back up to $5 ($50 e-gift card), expires 12/10
  • Kohl's: 5% back, up to $5 ($100), in-store. Greg's CSR card has 10%, up to $10 back ($100 GC). Both expire 11/22.
Chase Freedom:
  • Best Buy: 5% back, up to $22 ($110 online e-gift card available, denominations of $50 and $25. Multiple transactions allowed, but only up to $22 cashback total. Expired 11/14, but I've seen Best Buy posted in the past.
I'll post further offers as they pop up. Feel free to do the same.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Is there an easy way to determine which online stores sell Disney GC's?

I have the 10% shopdisney offer, but none of the others you listed. :(

George

Is there an easy way to determine which online stores sell Disney GC's?

I have the 10% shopdisney offer, but none of the others you listed. :(
I don’t think so. I just look at my list of offers and know which stores sell GCs. Most stores that sell GCs sell Disney GCs (a bonus is if I can buy e-GCs from their sites).

I just stopped into Kohl’s and they didn’t have Disney GCs; not sure if they ever do.

Lisa0620

Chase Sapphire Reserve:
I have the same Office Depot and ShopDisney offers. I also have a Rite Aid offer that I assume can be used for gift cards?:
  • Rite Aid: 10% back on single purchase, up to $6 back (so $60 in GCs). Expires 12/23.

George

Chase Sapphire Reserve:
I have the same Office Depot and ShopDisney offers. I also have a Rite Aid offer that I assume can be used for gift cards?:
  • Rite Aid: 10% back on single purchase, up to $6 back (so $60 in GCs). Expires 12/23.
Yes. Chase pays on amount charged, and doesn’t exclude any items/categories.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
I have the Office Depot deal on my Disney Visa, but not my Sapphire. I wonder how Chase decides where to put the deal.

Also, Office Depot is attached to SWA Shopping; I wonder if I can double dip, getting SWA points and the Chase 10% back.

George

I have the Office Depot deal on my Disney Visa, but not my Sapphire. I wonder how Chase decides where to put the deal.

Also, Office Depot is attached to SWA Shopping; I wonder if I can double dip, getting SWA points and the Chase 10% back.
You absolutely can. The only restrictions I've found from shopping portals are gift card purchases through actual cash-back sites, like TopCashBack or Rakuten. They almost always exclude gift cards from their offers.

Strangeite

I don't really do the Disney gift card thing, but I was checking Wirecutter one last time before their strike goes into effect tomorrow.

They are saying that when you buy $75 in gift cards at Target, you get a $10 gift card. A >13% discount seems like a decent deal, but I have no clue if that works with the alchemy of converting stuff into Disney gift cards.

Last edited:

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Disney gift cards aren't included in that promo, and you can't use Target gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards anymore.