Cheat Sheet - Feedback?

KtMcObs

Ooohh-nooooo! One little hiccup and it all comes to a stop! Hopefully it won't be too much of your afternoon working it in. Good Luck!

HBandPB'smom

Love this! Seriously, I have been agonizing over planning using Touring Plans, something about all those exact times goes against my fly by the seat of your pants style. But your plans are wonderful, it looks like there is enough structure that I won't be wandering around clueless but I won't be freaking out if my kids want a snack when TP says we need to be in line. Thank you so much for investing so much of your time!

bdlily

will return when the custom user titles improve
Nice job Josh.

I'm with the lady who posted earlier saying "where can we line up to hand you our money?" I feel like such a moocher getting all this info for free. I like to reward people who produce things of value that I use. Any thoughts on setting up a site fund that we can contribute to?

whatchadoon

A bazillion katrillion thanks, Josh!

It's easy to tell how much sheer effort went into this, and we really do appreciate it.

The kids and I leave tomorrow, so your timing is impeccable...

If we see you in the parks, we owe you a cookie!!!

whatchadoon

Nice job Josh.

I'm with the lady who posted earlier saying "where can we line up to hand you our money?" I feel like such a moocher getting all this info for free. I like to reward people who produce things of value that I use. Any thoughts on setting up a site fund that we can contribute to?
And I'm with both of them. It feels like we're taking advantage...

Shoot, if you don't want the money for yourself, name your favourite charity and I'll make a donation in your name..

JustOneMoreTime

Holy cow! MK is intense! I guess I knew that, but when you see it all on paper...

Great job, and thank you for the hours upon hours of work that went into all this!

carolebr

Josh, I've been visiting your site and forum for over a year, but have never commented. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to do this! They are amazing! I agree that I feel like we owe you money for all of your hard work! Thank you so much! We'll be in wdw in October and would love to at least buy you a drink...or snack:)

GrandCanyon

Uh oh ... cat's out of the bag ... Josh, this is awesome! Close it quick before everyone sees it.
Family and friends ... total of 8 ... are going without their tourguide expert in a month. Hopefully, I can get at least one of them to read these; haha.

gccmedina

how about a donation to make a wish in your name Josh? I teach college and one of my students is at disney now with her kids one has sickle cell....

BeckyW

Hey Josh - love the maps, but noticed on MK that the Merida and Tink locations aren't there? Or are they and I'm nuts?
I'm assuming because they are just character M&Gs and not rides? Just wondering as those 2 can really get long waits and really change up the plan....
Thanks again, can't wait to use these!!

MichaelColey

Love it!

One change I would suggest...

In the table of wait times, use the color coding (red, yellow, green) and capitalization (for FP) for the attraction names.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Love it!

One change I would suggest...

In the table of wait times, use the color coding (red, yellow, green) and capitalization (for FP) for the attraction names.
Good suggestions, both.

When making visual charts, it's always good idea to color-code, bold, capitalize, etc.; they keeps thing less busy verbally, but still gets the message across to those who are "visual learners."

KtMcObs

Christine, off2neverland, are you planning on putting these cheat sheets in a sticky in this forum? It would be wonderful to have a permanent spot for them (if Josh is okay with them) in the forums rather than having to scroll through the blogs when we need them. Thanks so much!!