Cheat Sheet - Feedback?

hljoyce

I think this is awesome- especially the wait times based on crowd levels. I was actually going to come on here today and ask what wait times would look like on a 1-2 day since we're going to see a few of those in Sept!

The only thing I would add is a note about how to get to the park, i.e. briefly explain the TTC for MK, ferry vs monorail, resort monorail vs TTC monorail, the International Gateway at Epcot, etc.

hljoyce

also, would it be crazy hard to add the attraction exits to the map? That was one issue we ran into when we'd split up for a ride that DD was too little to go on. DS and I would come out of a ride and not be able to find DH and DD because they were still waiting at the entrance- they didn't always realize that the exit was in a different location. Would also help people decide where to park strollers so they can pick them up quickly after they exit the ride, instead of leaving them by the entrance.

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
Wow. Love the times chart. Very helpful for doing touring plans.

Disneyfan

Wow! This is amazing! I would print this out and bring it along. I don't have a trip planned (yet), but I want to print it out anyway. This map gives such a clear idea about paths and attractions. The document contains a wealth of information in such a compact format. Love it!

PoppyMcGee

Hi, new to site... Wow I love this. I'm planning a trip for 15, (family reunion kind of thing) and I can just imagine printing this and distributing to my sisters, bil and mom and pop... I agree though that a print behind the color would be amazing on the map for my legally blind husband. This is so clear and concise! Thanks for being awesome like that.

Vhaz

I think it's fabulous! On a side note, I don't get why someone would take their Ipad into the parks. I love my Ipad but isn't that just a bit too bulky? What do you do with it while on the rides?

bdlily

will return when the custom user titles improve
These are great. The only feedback I have is you might want to make the top priority attractions a brighter color- I almost missed them.

Also, on the chart with the crowd levels and numbers by the attractions- I'm assuming those numbers are wait times in minutes for that time of day and crowd level. Maybe a header or something saying that those numbers are for minutes would be helpful. I know that might seem obvious but for someone new who hasn't read through the site it might not be clear.

Overall I really love this. Love, love, love.

TerryM

Top notch! If I happen to bump into you when we are there the first week of May, I'm going to offer to buy you a scotch. Love your site.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmmm the map is my favorite part. I just need to add the walking times back in.

magic1106

May be computer illiterate, but I figured out how
So this is why you haven't finished your Universal post, you would think this is a WDW site. Seriously though, these look really good. Thanks for everything you do!

Hunbunch

I love the maps, I don't think I would change anything about it, however the times would be a perfect addition. It's the perfect think to print out for everyone in my large group. I will have my plan worked out, but for anyone else who does not follow planning like I do, they will have an easy to look at resource in heir hand. They can go a different direction if they want, but It won't be just me telling them how important it is to get to certain rides first. It will be Josh! Hahaha

josh

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to go straight to Ellen's Energy Adventure on your only Epcot day, I won't stop you.

Hunbunch

Actually Josh, that is a great idea! Start telling people to head to Ellen's first, then there will be less people at TT and soarin first thing in the morning.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
People don't know what anything is. So if you and a bunch of people head to Ellen, others will follow. You could break away and then head to Test Track at the last moment.

fitzy

I think it looks great! I personally like the colors. It is very easy to follow as well. Great job!!!!!