Cheat sheets in 2017 edition

kate81

Are the cheat sheets in the 2017 edition of the book identical to the current cheat sheets on the website? Just wondering if there is any reason to use the online ones rather than the book. Thanks!

Are the cheat sheets in the 2017 edition of the book identical to the current cheat sheets on the website?
Because I lightly edit the book cheat sheets, the ones in the book are infinitely better than the ones on the website.

That said, in general, Josh's website cheat sheets will have the same info, and sometimes will be more up-to-date (until we do the next book update.)

kate81

Haha. I guess the Dave touch improves them even if the info is the same?

Thanks. I knew the ones on the website would be more up to date in general but I was hoping I was correct in thinking that because the 2017 book just came out, they'd be the same right now. Appreciate the response!!

I do love having both options. I'm currently planning with the color maps printed out but using the actual cheat sheets from the book.

D

dawn

I know that Josh put out the fall cheat sheets, I think in October...should I have received an email letting me know that there were changes made to the cheat sheets in the book? Just wondering because I have the paper book and not on kindle, when I try to bookmark as instructed in the back of the book, I just end up at the regular easywdw site. Obviously my computer/internet skills are not up to par so I am just not wanting to miss anything. My trip is in April 2017 so I would imagine things will change a few times between now and then.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
There will be an update to the book in the middle of next week. If you sent an email to the email address in the book then you will receive the new version as a PDF which will include the newest version of the cheat sheets.

D

dawn

There will be an update to the book in the middle of next week. If you sent an email to the email address in the book then you will receive the new version as a PDF which will include the newest version of the cheat sheets
Thank you Josh, yes I sent my email and Dave replied so I should be good. I always feel so 'special' when you answer me in "person" :RpS_lol:

D

dawn

Thanks Dave!! That's LARGE!! LOL...yes I did that..you guys are awesome!!

Aresis

Hi! So the Cheat Sheets on the blog are not going to get an update? The last info I can find is the update for 12/13/15[FONT=source_sans_proregular] [/FONT]Just checking! Thanks!

The emails have not gone out yet! I need the PDF from the publisher, then the time to send the hundreds of them (I shoulda gotten some automated system but didn't). I expect them to start flowing later this week!

Redhed_2001

Thanks Dave, you guys are the best!

And while we're pushing our luck, any chance of you and Josh doing any kind of book signing at the parks between Jan 17th-24th? :RpS_biggrin:

todd222222

Hi - I just purchased the Kindle version of the book two days ago. (12/5/16) Are the cheat sheets in that version the latest and greatest? I forwarded my confirmation email easyguidewdw@gmail.com but didn't know if I should expect an update.

Plus I'm a bit disappointed in the kindle version, very difficult to read the maps within the cheat sheets, they are blury when viewed on my desktop with the kindle app.

Thanks
Todd