Checking In

Disneyfan

It is time for COVID to end. I have totally lost touch with EasyWDW because all I do is WORK. I am a teacher and have face to face students AND online students at the same time. They are six years old and in first grade. They are the sweetest students I have had in years. But oh my goodness, it is such a struggle trying to keep up the juggling act. Thank you for listening - rant over.

I thought I was special today. I opened my email and received the elusive PIN Code! I was so excited until I read an online post mentioning that the codes were sent to many more people than usual. I guess I am not so special after all. I may just use that code and book a room for June any way. Well, if I make it to June without exploding. Opps! Sorry! Ranting again.

I hope everyone is safe and well!

TiggerGirl

i agree! COVID needs to end!!!

thank you for being a teacher! I'm sure it's so hard every day but even more so now.

at least your kids are being good

geek1997

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get a PIN code.

Also, thank you for being a teacher. As a parent of two children homeschooling (both older than first grade), I have even more appreciation for the antics you have to deal with. All but one of my 5th grader's teachers seem to be doing a great job of teaching the students virtually.

I hope you aren't in a district that has combined both virtual and in-person into the same class periods.

Anne

Thanks for all you are doing! The teachers at our school are also having to juggle in-person and virtual. I feel terrible when I have to send an email knowing they are swamped.

If a parent could do something for you to try to help out, what is on your wish list?

Disneyfan

Thanks for all you are doing! The teachers at our school are also having to juggle in-person and virtual. I feel terrible when I have to send an email knowing they are swamped.

If a parent could do something for you to try to help out, what is on your wish list?
I hope things are great for you, Anne!

You shouldn't feel bad about emailing. It is much easier for me to answer an email than making a phone call. I am able to reply at any time night or day and my parents can refer back to the message at a later time if necessary.

My only real wish from parents would be to just make sure assignments are completed. My sweeties are only 6 and need their parents help. My parents are great and have not complained once - even when I make a mistake or send 3,000 emails to them in one week;). They have sent me many kind email messages and that means so much to me. I wish I knew the parents of my in-person students as well as I know my virtual student's parents. I am lucky to have the wonderful sweet class that I have this year. I wish we were all able to be together at school.