Cold storage in Bell Services?

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
I've never asked myself, but I have always read that they do - at least at the deluxes I've seen numerous posts saying that.

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
I've ordered groceries from Garden Grocer several times including several types of milk each time (I hate allergies). Every time, the cold items are in their own bag marked as needing refrigeration and each time the bag is cold when it's delivered to our room several hours after we're notified that our stuff's been delivered to our resort. They definitely can and do refridgerate groceries in need of refridgeration.

ceb104

Thanks! We are driving and weren't sure if we should check in first (around noon), then go shop, or shop first and then check in. Either way, I'm thinking that we may have to store some of our frozen/fridge foods until the room is ready.

avic77

not at the rainy spot
I was wondering this too... I am still not sure if we will shop first then checkin and leave stiff with bell service or check in go to a park return when room is ready then go shopping.

bnoble

he's right
They do. Garden Grocer delivers early for me all the time. Refrigerated *and* frozen.

I always have a car too, but I'm a big fan of letting Garden Grocer do my initial buy for me. The last thing I want to do is spend a chunk of time at the end of a stressful travel day wandering a store with a layout that I don't have completely memorized trying to figure out where the natural peanut butter is. Blech.

Lovedisneymagic

We used Garden Grocer this past week and bell services did keep the refrigerated and the frozen for us until we checked in to our room.
They also held what we had left over (case of bottled water, full gallon of milk, coffee creamer, frozen waffles, etc.) for us the day we checked out. Since check out is in the morning and we were going to AK for the day before we drove to the beach that night, we called bell services and they came and got our luggage and our groceries we wanted to take and stored them for us until about 6pm that night when we came back by and picked everything up. It was very easy.
This is the first time we have done this and I am very pleased with the way it worked out.
Ali

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
We've used GG for all of our trips at both Values, Deluxes and Villas and always had our cold items refrigerated for us. I've also had several clients use their services and again......cold items were refrigerated at all levels!!!!!

Tam

just here to register 'tam'
We used Garden Grocer this past week and bell services did keep the refrigerated and the frozen for us until we checked in to our room.
They also held what we had left over (case of bottled water, full gallon of milk, coffee creamer, frozen waffles, etc.) for us the day we checked out. Since check out is in the morning and we were going to AK for the day before we drove to the beach that night, we called bell services and they came and got our luggage and our groceries we wanted to take and stored them for us until about 6pm that night when we came back by and picked everything up. It was very easy.
This is the first time we have done this and I am very pleased with the way it worked out.
Ali
Thats very nice. I hadn't thought of that. However last Oct at BWV, I asked bell svcs to hold a dozen roses that dh had sent to our room and to surprise a fellow TGM-er who was checking in the evening we left. They stored my beautiful week old roses in the cooler so they were nice and fresh for her when she arrived. Thought that was really nice of them.

avic77

not at the rainy spot
Thats very nice. I hadn't thought of that. However last Oct at BWV, I asked bell svcs to hold a dozen roses that dh had sent to our room and to surprise a fellow TGM-er who was checking in the evening we left. They stored my beautiful week old roses in the cooler so they were nice and fresh for her when she arrived. Thought that was really nice of them.
What a sweet way to spread the magic!

Tam

just here to register 'tam'
What a sweet way to spread the magic!
Thank you! It was Jen Morphew from over on TGM. She's been great about spreading pixie dust to me. I always like to know someone coming in behind me in case we have extra water or sodas to leave behind.

2xcited2sleep

Another ringing endorsement of both Garden Grocer and bell services (in my case at Beach Club Villas). Haven't had an issue in 5+ visits.