Contemporary Theme Park View Review

clayton

Trying to make the most of our Annual Passes.. decided to go back for Thanksgiving. We stayed at the Contemporary in the tower theme park view. We were on the 10th floor room 4636 (not club level). We love being able to walk to the Magic Kingdom, especially with young kids. The "theme" is not my favorite. We did experience some significant room noise from Chef Mickey's at night, until about 10pm. Our two year old sleeps with a white noise machine so that helped some, but we could still hear it.. not enough to keep anyone awake but it was there. Also if you get a theme park view at the Contemporary and have small children who go to sleep early - make sure you know the fireworks times for the MK. I did not check in advance and turns out they were at 10pm during our stay. Our 2 year old was sleeping by 10pm each night, and she woke up every night with the fireworks. Mouse keeping was very good - one lady even left us a nice note thanking us for giving her a tip. To me the Contemporary has more of an urban feel compared to the other deluxe resorts so it is not my favorite but walking to Magic Kingdom is so nice!