*Crossing Fingers and Toes*

TexasFamily

New member
So I had all these wonderful plans to go to Disney April 7-13 I was just waiting on income tax (which is coming Tuesday) to book it all. Well, yesterday airline prices doubled for my chosen week. :RpS_angry::RpS_sad:

However, I discovered that Feb 25-Mar 2 (wanted to leave on the 24th, but no AoA LM rooms were avail and my DD has her heart set) had wonderful rates that ended up being $150 cheaper, and the crowd level is less on a couple days. :RpS_biggrin:

Once again, I am hoping the airfare holds out just a couple days. We have enough in our account to book the flight, but rent is due Monday. My DH is due to get paid Monday, but I don't know if it's enough to cover expenses incase our income taxes come late. Being responsible bites sometimes. So anyways please send lots of good hope and wishes that the prices stick until I can book. Although I did tell DH that if I see the Sunday rate jump up tomorrow, then I may go ahead and book the Monday flight out to be safe.
 

TexasFamily

New member
Here's our plan though if we do make it.

Tues - AK
Wed - MK
Thurs - HS
Fri - MK

As far as what we do, I will be traveling with a 5 year old and a 10 month old so I know making a huge ride by ride plan will be out the window. She doesn't like big rides so I can probably jump into some single rider lines for some of the more intense stuff.
 
Top