CRT reservation time

jowen7602

We have an 8:30 am reservation for CRT. About how long can we expect it to take? There is a 10:10 available right now. Would it be worth it to switch so that we can ride a few rides at RD? Just wondering what the crowds will be like when we get out of breakfast. Thanks!

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
I would definitely take the 10:10. 8:30 is a bad time - early but not early enough to get you out for RD. Our CRT breakfast only took about 45 minutes, but I would budget at least an hour, so you would be getting out 30 minutes after RD. Better to do the rope drop thing, grab a FP or two, ride a few things, then break for breakfast.

LizD

Netflix queue currently at 3,912 - all Disney rela
I am totally new at this so bear that in mind, but...on one of our MK days I am hoping for an early CRT res. just so I can get a great family photo in front of the castle with few strangers in the background. Would that play into your decision at all?

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
Bookmommy - If I remember correctly from other posts, your reservation is at 8:00. If so, you should be ok because you can be done at CRT in time for RD.

jowen7602

I am totally new at this so bear that in mind, but...on one of our MK days I am hoping for an early CRT res. just so I can get a great family photo in front of the castle with few strangers in the background. Would that play into your decision at all?
I originally had a 9:05 and switched to 8:30 for that very reason. Of course when I explained this reasoning to DH he looked at me like I had 2 heads!! I went ahead and switched it to 10:20 so that we can get some riding in at RD. It's our last park day and there are evening magic hours so I expect it to really get busy in the afternoon.

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
We did a CRT breakfast around that same time last year - like 10:00 or 10:30 and it worked out great. Especially on your last day that will be really nice.