Daydreaming

merbears

Anybody know how many total minutes (from fp scan point and back to scan point ) it takes to do TOT assuming walk on/ little wait until ? Back to back ? I know you walk through gift shop & back around . daughter & I like enjoy riding xx amount of times during a week long trip. With no park hoping, daydreaming of how much of one day this would be. Fun background: we did it 12 times over a week and just for fun - did Studios rope drop to get one last in to get to 13. Then went back to resort to meet Dad for breakfast to “start” our day. Had bus to ourselves! Next trip we did 15 times (her age). Next year goal 18. I know -first world problems. Look, I need to keep mind occupied on some fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I think you might already be the expert on this subject!

I’d count on 15-20 minutes per ride, with an extra ten to walk there and back. But with each successive ride you’d be looking at slightly longer waits as the line builds. And that’s assuming it’s operating with all four lifts running.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Anybody know how many total minutes (from fp scan point and back to scan point ) it takes to do TOT assuming walk on/ little wait until ? Back to back ? I know you walk through gift shop & back around . daughter & I like enjoy riding xx amount of times during a week long trip. With no park hoping, daydreaming of how much of one day this would be. Fun background: we did it 12 times over a week and just for fun - did Studios rope drop to get one last in to get to 13. Then went back to resort to meet Dad for breakfast to “start” our day. Had bus to ourselves! Next trip we did 15 times (her age). Next year goal 18. I know -first world problems. Look, I need to keep mind occupied on some fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going to surpass my total, which was just over 200 when I lost count.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
I'd guess closer to 30-40, including the time it takes to walk back around. Even with a FP+ if you go straight into the preshow and it starts almost immediately, the wait in the boiler room when they're only running two cars can be 10-15 minutes by itself.