December 8th, 2011 Annual Members Meeting

RoonieRoo

will take any rain...even if its men.
We are going to be in The World during the Annual Meeting this year. We have never been to one of the Annual Meetings before.

My problem is I can't decide if we should go. I'm leaning towards going but then I read the results from the past meetings and it doesn't really seem like something that we need to go to or that many really get much out of.

Is anyone going or has gone in the past?

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
If I was there at the time and it was convenient (very convenient), I might go. Other than that .... It always sounds like your typical shareholders' type meeting - a lot of blah, blah, blah, enhancements to your membership due to member requests (LOL), a few people asking pointed questions that don't get answered. I'd rather just wait and read the reports from those who were there later!

texhanddoc

won't let you order a nice scotch
If I was there at the time and it was convenient (very convenient), I might go. Other than that .... It always sounds like your typical shareholders' type meeting - a lot of blah, blah, blah, enhancements to your membership due to member requests (LOL), a few people asking pointed questions that don't get answered. I'd rather just wait and read the reports from those who were there later!
Yep. I wouldnt waste my precious vacation time.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't Disney install a pool slide somewhere anyway, even though the DVC members voted it down? I forget which resort.