disboards??

Nikel

Ok, I'm reading the FP thread. I have to say all these people that have been members of the Dis for YEARS that are claiming to never have known they could use the FP late, I have to call BS. They're just taking an opportunity to be all holier than thou, look how perfect I am. I'm afraid my eyes might just roll completely out of my head. :RpS_lol:

Nikel

Personally, I'm more of a fan of rebellion instead of rules. I just walk up to the FP line, yell FREEDOM! and make a run for it. This really doesn't change my plan at all.

NHKristy76

Okay, I have to say that this entire thread has had me laughing out loud... I came to easywdw because I became fed up with the boards over there. Sure, I like the information I can find but the obnoxious people really get to me! "Napkin-gate" really gets to me because I went on vacation in December, had an absolutely amazing time, got home and learned I should have been royally ticked because the napkins were cheap! I had no idea that I was being screwed so royally... How can you experience ANY magic without themed napkins? :RpS_blink:

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
OMG I have to go find that one. What is wrong with people? They need lives (says the woman who's on here as much as I am and is heading over to read and gawk; it seems I need a life as well).

Betty Crocker

I saw that one, too. There's also one with 5+ pages of people arguing about whether Suri is Tom Cruise's baby or Chris Klein's
I tend to avoid the Community Board like the plague.

Honestly, I am surprised the FP thread went as long as it did since the mod locked it early on and then suddenly unlocked it a few hours later. I was a FP hoarder (PROUDLY!!!) and yes, it was an adjustment this past trip having to use them in the allotted time, but we managed just fine. AK was a bit of a challenge since we used to end our park time with a soaking on Kali and then cash in 1-2 sets of EE FP's to "dry off." This time we just walked the Tiger trail for a bit until the dripping had stopped.

The FP enforcement thread used up all my Sanity Watchers points for a week, but still I am looking for the Napkin-gate one. I will never learn. hehe.

The internet can bring out the worst in people, so we have to enjoy good communities while we can.

WTP

rubbing in the fact that your baked potato didnt c
Ah, DisBoards. Only for when I'm extremely bored. I can only take so much of it though. Hopefully the crazies will stay there and not migrate over to this superior site.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
I'm glad someone mentioned the napkin thread. Some entertaining reading. A bit lacking in HDR, so I had to come back here. :D

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
I will admit I find it ironic that we are on the 3rd page of discussing another board. We are truly Disney-maniacs!

Christie

I honestly can't take the negativity over there anymore. It makes me notice things at WDW that I'd never notice otherwise. Napkins, really?? Shortened EMH hours, I never use them anyway. I honestly think that's why this site is so popular. It's funny and realistic, without being negative. And you can clearly tell that Josh LOVES WDW very much, even when he's snarky. I think his attitude fits with how most people view things, rather than always looking for the worst in every situation.

mdsd8700

don't ask me to spin in circles
I honestly think that's why this site is so popular. It's funny and realistic, without being negative. And you can clearly tell that Josh LOVES WDW very much, even when he's snarky. I think his attitude fits with how most people view things, rather than always looking for the worst in every situation.
Well said! This site definately has a different vibe than all the others!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Being called an idiot from someone that lives in South Carolina may be the lowest point in my life. They probably could have found a better quote.

Christie

The most disturbing part about that post was hearing that you were 6 months old when the Challenger exploded. It made me feel old. Maybe you ARE a jerk....