Disney GC at Sam's Club--Black Friday deal

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I was surprised that you didn't post this already. You're usually all over these deals. :)
Ha! I'm usually not a WalMart/Sam's club shopper. I get my intel from Slickdeals, and they haven't reported it yet. They tend to report on current deals, so I'm sure this one will turn up later.

I wonder if BJ's will do their annual promo this year.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Here's another, if you have a Chase credit card:

Earn 10% back on all of your shopDisney purchases, until a $5.00 back maximum is reached.

Expires 10/31.

I just used this to buy a $50 e-gc.

Bonus--if you use SWA shopping, you get 1 point/$1 spent on shopdisney.com

George

Earn 10% back on all of your shopDisney purchases, until a $5.00 back maximum is reached.

Expires 10/31.

Nice! Between the two of use, we have four Chase cards. I'll have to check if I can use each one.

Usually cash back sites like Top Cash Back or Rakuten exclude GC purchases, in which case I go for the extra travel awards, especially on companies where I want to keep my rewards account current. Haven't been doing much traveling lately!

Check out cashbackmonitor.com for cash back shopping portals.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Great deal, thanks for posting. They closed all of the Sams Clubs around here like 10 years ago, so I'm out of luck, but sounds like they're still around in lots of other places.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Great deal, thanks for posting. They closed all of the Sams Clubs around here like 10 years ago, so I'm out of luck, but sounds like they're still around in lots of other places.

They have a new membership deal until 10/31, $45 membership and you get a $45 Sam's Club e-gc. You can't use the gc to buy the Disney gc, but you might be able to find some way to spend the $45 e-gc and also take advantage of the Disney gc deal.

George

You can still order online, of course, and their membership is often free, or they’ll at least give you a GC to offset the $45 fee, though you can’t use that to purchase other GSs. But I don’t ordinarily give them any of my business unless it’s some kind of deal like this.

merbears

I received an email from Landry’s - if I join Sams club I get $50 Landry gift card . Whoot hoot ! This plus the Disney gift card Black Friday special .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George

Expires 10/31.

Nice! Between the two of use, we have four Chase cards. I'll have to check if I can use each one.

Usually cash back sites like Top Cash Back or Rakuten exclude GC purchases, in which case I go for the extra travel awards, especially on companies where I want to keep my rewards account current. Haven't been doing much traveling lately!

Check out cashbackmonitor.com for cash back shopping portals.
I noticed that the Chase promo I used to get this deal expired on 10/31, but there’s a new one on our Chase Sapphire Reserve cards, which expire on 12/10. So check your account(s) again for the new promo(s). It looks like there’s a new Disney promo posted continuously (based on one repeat!), so I’ll check back after 12/10 to see if there’s a new one.

TopCashBack is throwing in an extra 8% cash back (via their payout options) as well. But check cashbackmonitor.com to see if there are other vendors whose rewards you’d rather get.

Last edited:

George

I noticed that the Chase promo I used to get this deal expired on 10/31, but there’s a new one on our Chase Sapphire Reserve cards, which expire on 12/10. So check your account(s) again for the new promo(s). It looks like there’s a new Disney promo posted continuously (based on one repeat!), so I’ll check back after 12/10 to see if there’s a new one.

TopCashBack is throwing in an extra 8% cash back (via their payout options) as well. But check cashbackmonitor.com to see if there are other vendors whose rewards you’d rather get.
Oh, and one of TopCashBack’s methods of payment is a Disney GC, with a 4% bonus!

Art Vandelay

that's a shame

I plan to grab the $50 GC each time it's available, and transfer the balance to one of my plastic Disney GC's, to use for future trips and/or DVC dues. A 10% discount, even in small increments, is big.

George

If you shop at Meijer, you might want to check out this deal. $10 back (store credit; not sure if you can use for subsequent GCs, but I think you might be able to) off $50. Clip and add to your MPerks profile.

JJCeUqCl.jpg

Last edited:

George

Back to the Chase promos, check your account (it’s on my Freedom card) for a Best Buy offer: 10% back up to $22 ($110 in GCs). BB sells e-GCs in denominations of $50 and $25. They didn’t let me order multiple cards on a single order, but I was able to place subsequent orders.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Back to the Chase promos, check your account (it’s on my Freedom card) for a Best Buy offer: 10% back up to $22 ($110 in GCs). BB sells e-GCs in denominations of $50 and $25. They didn’t let me order multiple cards on a single order, but I was able to place subsequent orders.

Does BB sell Disney eGC's?

George

Does BB sell Disney eGC's?
From above: "BB sells e-GCs in denominations of $50 and $25." :p