Disney Photobooks

csuther

I looked at the photobooks on the Disney Photpass website. They are so cute, but $80. I can justify the book since I did the photoshare. I wanted to know if anyone knew of any other photobook website that I can have Disney pages for less $$ before I order from Photopass. Thank you

moonwishes13

I am not familiar with the Disney photopass photobooks, but I would think you could upload Dinsey clip art and incorporate them into any photobook from the variety of vendors out there.

I'm not a fan of the Snapfish ones because they are all "Princess" or "Cars" and you can't mix and match themes.

Here is one I made (with both photopass picutres and my own pictures) on Adorama: http://www.adoramapix.com/app/showbook/kwadswor/book/Disney-2013-Revision/
I checked your book out -- Awesome!!!

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
Dependent on your skill level with desktop publishing programs, you can create any kind of book from scratch and then upload it to a variety of services, using .pdf.

I've used Blurb to do this, and it works great. Pricing is competitive with other sites: http://www.blurb.com/pricing, and I think their paper and binding quality is slightly better than Snapfish.

Kevin_W

wow can you make one for me???? that is great, how did you get the signatures on the pages?
We used scrapbook paper for the characters to sign (http://www.amazon.com/Diecuts-View-Paper-Stack-Glitter/dp/B000SKOZM6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363805756&sr=8-1&keywords=once+upon+a+time+paper); then I scanned the signed pages and uploaded them as jpg's.

I am not skilled iwth desktop publishing programs, but I found the Adorma editor to be quite easy to use and powerful. I think most sites have a pretty good editor these days (I wasn't impressed one time with the Shutterfly editor I used when Ihad a coupon for a free photobook, but it still sufficed).

I heard good things about Blurb in comparison with Adorama. Both places cost somewhat more than shutterfly/snapfish/etc. but also give you better quality. I also had a 35%-off coupon for Adorama which helped.

Sadly, I don't actually have my photobook yet because of 2 transposed digits on the address. This has caused it to bounce around the US Postal system (including getting lost and then re-found) for the past 3 weeks. It's been entertaining/frustratin.

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
I got this app for our iPad SignMyI, it looks like you can already have photos and autographs digitized. We'll see in Sept.
I think this app looks much like it would be more clunky than just getting signatures and scanning them when you get home. Also, would the character hold your iPad to sign? Seems like it would be easy for them to drop unless they're a face character. Plus for furries, being able to see what they're doing is difficult, I don't know how well they're going to be able to see a screen, especially in direct sunlight.

MUtiger98

Kevin-great book! We were there at the same time, but sadly I've only gotten a single page done. That you're finished is impressive!

Kevin_W

Most of the pictures are mine, but a few are not. The shot of Maurice's cottage was from the Photopass CD of stock pictures. the cover photos and the shot of Beast's castle at night were purchased from Tom Bricker (a terrific photographer who runs the disneytouristblog.com).

Peter222

Banned
I would like to say you that Disney photo book is very best for get the ideas and informaiton about the Disney mostly the childerns like to read and watch this photo books because the Disney photos and cartoons and tattoos are print in this book.........

LizD

Netflix queue currently at 3,912 - all Disney rela
I wanted a Disney themed photobook for our pics too and also couldn't find any other company that could do them well. I don't count Snapfish since you can't mix and match the characters and they don't have the Fab Five. So I bit the bullet and bought the Photopass one. It is a nice album...not really $80 nice but really pretty nice. The only other option I can think of would be to scrapbook it with Disney paper yourself but that is expensive and time consuming. For me, it was worth it to bite the bullet and get the Photopass photobook. I will say that the website itself is easy to use.

AmyLyons

This is a very useful topic. I've been looking for something like this for a long time.

There are a lot of useful sites about a photo and photo editing, my favorite blog is http://fixthephoto.com/ for many years I have been using their manuals and always find interesting ideas for creativity there!

Last edited:

deedee73

I was told by a Disney Photpass rep that Shutterfly now has a contract with Disney and some similar pages available via photopass is also available within Shutterfly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ChristineOH

I was told by a Disney Photpass rep that Shutterfly now has a contract with Disney and some similar pages available via photopass is also available within Shutterfly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yes, Shutterfly does have a Disney themed photo book that is Fab Five I believe. At a minimum it's Mickey and Minnie. Not Princess. I started a photobook there. And that's all I can say about that. Hahaha!