Disney Ringtones

mdsd8700

don't ask me to spin in circles
Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this so please feel free to move it Brandie.

I was updating my ringtones last night and most of them are Disney of course :RpS_smile: Then I thought maybe I should post the site that I get them from just in case anyone here didn't know about the site or would like to try these out. It is called Phonezoo, they are free, you just have make an account and they are sent directly to your phone. They have some cool ones like Fantasmic, Mainstreet Electrical Parade, even Soarin. Of course the standards like Small World and Pirates are available too. The link is below, just type Disney in the Search Box. I have been using this site for years without any problems. Just be sure not to sign up for anything else in the advertised sections.

http://www.phonezoo.com/home.do

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
Thanks for posting. I'll have to check that out. Currently, I have Under the Sea as my ringtone, except when DH calls - then it's Beauty and the Beast.
Makes me laugh every time he calls...

Last edited:

Brandie

Will work for Dole Whips.
Thanks for the link, Sue! I think I'll go find some new ringtones for my new iPhone.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
except then DH calls - then it's Beauty and the Beast. Makes me laugh every time he calls...
I have the Darth Vader theme from Star Wars ("Imperial March") for when my Mother in Law calls. Lucky for both of us, she doesn't call much. :D

bigdaddybyrd

I use the Imperial March for my ex-wife's ringtone. :RpS_biggrin: What's really funny about it? My son is the one who chose it! :RpS_thumbsup: He's a big Star Wars Fan! I don't think he understands the irony!

mdsd8700

I have the Darth Vader theme from Star Wars ("Imperial March") for when my Mother in Law calls. Lucky for both of us, she doesn't call much. :D
That is funny! I really like that. I have to think of someone I could use that for!

mdsd8700

I use the Imperial March for my ex-wife's ringtone. :RpS_biggrin: What's really funny about it? My son is the one who chose it! :RpS_thumbsup: He's a big Star Wars Fan! I don't think he understands the irony!
This is just as funny as well! Love that your son picked it, I am sure he doesn't get the irony, but it makes for a great story.

Lisa

Craig's Photography Understudy
Thanks for the link - I was just thinking about where to get some new ringtones!

Strangeite

Pretty sure a spammer resurrected this thread, but I'm pleased they did, because one of the fun things about cellphones in the early days was assigning different ringtones to different people. I don't do that any longer and need to pick up the habit again. In fact the only ringtones I think I have assigned to specific contacts any longer is a guitar riff for my wife to know it is her and the sound of a 56k modem to my friend Paul.

Thank you spammer. My mind is now spinning thinking of clips that I want to assign to different numbers.