Disney Springs lunch--no ADR

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Any suggestions? We always go to Polite Pig, we might go again or might try something different. I don't want to book an ADR because it'll be on our check out day, after we do DHS, on the way to the beach, so I need sometime flexibility.

I know that Homecoming is in high demand so waking in with no ADR probably won't work. But what about other table service restaurants, like Frontera, Morimoto, etc.?

I ruled out the quick service pizza and burger places because we eat enough of that at home.

revolutionj10

I would shoot for Frontera. From my experience they typically have availability at lunch and the food is really good. I am actually planning on swinging by there on my trip in a couple of weeks for lunch without and ADR.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
I would shoot for Frontera. From my experience they typically have availability at lunch and the food is really good. I am actually planning on swinging by there on my trip in a couple of weeks for lunch without and ADR.
I was just looking at the Frontera menu. And they take TIW at lunch.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
It’s been my experience that lunch crowds aren’t so big that you can’t just walk in to any TS place, but then again I always go during shoulder seasons when crowds are low-ish overall.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
It’s been my experience that lunch crowds aren’t so big that you can’t just walk in to any TS place, but then again I always go during shoulder seasons when crowds are low-ish overall.
This will be Saturday, 8/3. It'll probably come down to Polite Pig, Morimoto or Frontera.

bnoble

he's right
Many of them are (or at least were) on OpenTable, where a same-day in-an-hour reservation is possible.