Disney Store Rome purchases !

beachta1

I need to come back and finish my DL report but I'm currently in Rome traveling for work and wanted to show you my amazing purchased. When I was here in 2018 the Disney Store didn't have anything particularly Rome or Italy related. When I saw the little Italian chef mickey I had to buy it. I noticed the sales rack and hidden under other things was this amazing backpack for only 15euro. It was the last one and it was amazing and had to own ASAP.

IMG_5184.jpg

lovett1979

I just bought that backpack from ShopDisney! It's going to be my new park bag. My crossbody purse starts to dig into my neck after a few park hours.

Anne

I just bought that backpack from ShopDisney! It's going to be my new park bag. My crossbody purse starts to dig into my neck after a few park hours.
I keep wanting to use a backpack in the parks. But how do you keep your wallet safe?

lovett1979

I keep wanting to use a backpack in the parks. But how do you keep your wallet safe?
Why would it be less safe in a backpack?

I am thinking about also getting a wristlet or small purse to have wallet/keys/phone so I can take that out of the big pack if I don't need the full thing. Is that what you mean?

Anne

I am thinking about also getting a wristlet or small purse to have wallet/keys/phone so I can take that out of the big pack if I don't need the full thing. Is that what you mean?
I just mean pick pockets. Easier to open a back pack than a purse tucked under an arm. If people steal strollers in the parks and post them on ebay, why not wallets.

In Costa Rica I had my sun glasses case removed from a day pack on my back. Thankfully I had valuables in a money belt (which even in my risk-averse paranoia seems overkill for WDW).

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa

Anybody hearing Adam Sandler reading that phrase? lol