Disney VILLAINS After Hours

I was debating whether or not I'd buy after hours tickets for our next trip, and this may have answered my question for me! I'd just have to lower my expectations and realize that it won't feel like MNSSHP, but it still sounds fun!

mgarbowski

Silently screams.

My girls would love this more than anything at this point, and it ends one week before our trip. You're killing me Disney.

We're assuming this will be on Thursday nights, right? I have to schedule FP soon (before the tickets for this go on sale). I hope it's not too difficult to get tickets after I change my plans to fit this in our schedule!

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
Please note: no meet and greets. It's really just the show and special treats, and I guess a one-float parade of Malificent?

lyonmommy

We have been waiting for MK AH dates for August. We will likely try to get tickets for 8/8. I am just hoping that they do not increase the number of tickets they sell, especially since they increased the price. We loved MK AH last August!

The special events sound really fun and unique. I hope Josh attends and reports back!
I already know too many other bloggers/website that will automatically love it.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I'd pay $144 plus tax for the opportunity to roam the park and breathe fire on people who walk forward while looking back over their shoulder and walk right into me.

tiggr88

prefers quisp over quake
If I recall, the existing After Hours includes ice cream bars/sandwiches and drinks. I wonder if this will as well or if it will only be the ones for purchase?

•A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.

If I recall, the existing After Hours includes ice cream bars/sandwiches and drinks. I wonder if this will as well or if it will only be the ones for purchase?

•A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
I don't know if we can rely on accurate Disney reporting from People magazine, but this article says the typical snacks are still included: https://people.com/travel/disney-world-after-hours-villain-party-magic-kingdom/