Do I link my two res

Carol

Hello all. Looking for some advice.

I currently have two reservations. I booked 1 room and kept searching for a week before another became available for my Austust 2022 dates.

My dilemma is my adult son hasn't confirmed which one of his friends can go. Each room reservation has my name on it.

Do I wait to call Disney to have reservations linked if I don't have 4th guest name?

I haven't selected any park reservations either. This will be first time using park reservations as well. Am I risking my preffered park availability?

Thanks for ANY advice!
Carol

George

The ratio of people to cake is too big.
You can have the two reservations linked together. You can add and take away names up until the end. Guests do need to have park tickets linked to their MDE account to get a park reservation, and their names have to be on a reservation for them to select from the Resort Guest pool of park passes.

Carol

You can have the two reservations linked together. You can add and take away names up until the end. Guests do need to have park tickets linked to their MDE account to get a park reservation, and their names have to be on a reservation for them to select from the Resort Guest pool of park passes.
Thank you George. This really helped. I was hesitant to call since both rooms are in my name at the moment.